any interest in a colonial park meet?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on any interest in a colonial park meet? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well last year's meet at colonial park in somerset was a big hit and was just curious if there were ...

any interest in a colonial park meet?

Well last year's meet at colonial park in somerset was a big hit and was just curious if there were any rumors of organizing another one anytime soon. Maybe this year we can keep the top speed blasts through the park at a minimum
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    $100 and a six pack!

I'm definitely down! I had a blast last time. I'm sad that Joe won't be there to take me for a 90mph ride again, but oh well...

We should definitely move to get this hammered out!
    Last edited by MidKnight; 05-19-2004 at 09:23 AM.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I replyied to the thread on nasioc. But ill post here to.

Im up for it. Just let me know the date.

Joe you wanta plan this one again?

Frank
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Im game! I missed last years one....what day u think this might happen?
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Plans are in the works. A few people are working on it. Look like late July. Colonial Park will probably be the place.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Count me in.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.