Long Island Meet Video ... finally! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Long Island Meet Video ... finally! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any links on this thread are dead now, this thread is a year old almost ... my FTP is all ...

DJP
    Any links on this thread are dead now, this thread is a year old almost ... my FTP is all new, ive never linked to it on clubwrx.net -yet- its only got 20megs to the server so far, its gonna take awhile to upload 250meg at 30/kbs
    the AXIS is coming ....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DJP
    I should add this, when I send you the link, its an FTP link, some ppl have problems getting the files because they are not familiar with the function of the right mouse button (yes, im being serious). If you click it and one of your media players opens up automatically, you need to right click, choose save to folder, choose the folder and then click ok, you will use the left button the rest of the way. One right, several lefts. Got it?
    the AXIS is coming ....

DJP
    got it!! PM ME for the addy.
    the AXIS is coming ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.