anyone want to help with install in philly ?

This is a discussion on anyone want to help with install in philly ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i'm located in northeast philly . i got a vf34 turbo , sti injectors , walbro fuel pump , helix ...

anyone want to help with install in philly ?

i'm located in northeast philly . i got a vf34 turbo , sti injectors , walbro fuel pump , helix up pipe , and greddy front mount intercooler . and i was wondering if anyone wants to give a helping hand . i work in a shop and i would like to do these installs quickly thats why i'm asking . ( cause time is money for the owner ) it should be easy since all the tools and lift are there . but knowledge and experience would make it real easier . so if anyone can help me out , let me know thanks !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    bug PPMotorsports

when are you doing the work, i might be able to come up, but i dont have any experience

When you gonna do the work? I would love to watch give in a helping hand when I can. For these could be possible future mods on my car and I'd love to see the install process.

Thanks

Staton

Re: anyone want to help with install in philly ?

Originally posted by ibobby di
    i'm located in northeast philly . i got a vf34 turbo , sti injectors , walbro fuel pump , helix up pipe , and greddy front mount intercooler . and i was wondering if anyone wants to give a helping hand . i work in a shop and i would like to do these installs quickly thats why i'm asking . ( cause time is money for the owner ) it should be easy since all the tools and lift are there . but knowledge and experience would make it real easier . so if anyone can help me out , let me know thanks !
    I'll help in your shop, but I'll not free. I'm the best.

-Jim