jersey hangouts
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on jersey hangouts within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; anyone here from nnjerzey area? where you guys hangout at like weekends/nights? im in the morris area, just moved from ...

jersey hangouts

anyone here from nnjerzey area? where you guys hangout at like weekends/nights? im in the morris area, just moved from cali

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What town are you in?

tan
    home...or at parties with friends.

I am from northern nj. Sussex County to be exact and if you visit nasioc.com there is a supper meet every wednesday night around different parts of the area. I will try to keep everyone posted...

coo'... ill check that out. im from the morris county i mean. around east hanover. small town

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ImPrEzZaWrXguy
    coo'... ill check that out. im from the morris county i mean. around east hanover. small town
    Not too far from me at all. I asked because I see a WRB bugeye with Cali plates on it all the time in Bloomingdale.

Im coming down to NNJ on friday night to pick up something from someone.

Anyone wanna meet up at the Garden State Mall/Plaza area and shoot the sh*t for a while....friday night around 8pm?

Wait a minute, that's tomorrow!!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

hey im from e. hanover. in CT right now visiting parents

Oh well, nobody contacted me

Except I DID pick up a very sexy set of wheels
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

niceee!

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    If in to cars and around the age of 18-25, alot of people hang out at the dunkin donuts in UNION on friday, but mostly sat.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Jack
    If in to cars and around the age of 18-25, alot of people hang out at the dunkin donuts in UNION on friday, but mostly sat.
    I get my coffe there every morning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.