4/21 Supper Meet

This is a discussion on 4/21 Supper Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; For those of you who don't know we are having a supper meet at Fuddruckers on route 23 in Wayne ...

4/21 Supper Meet

For those of you who don't know we are having a supper meet at Fuddruckers on route 23 in Wayne and the meeting time is 8pm. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

day late, dollar short

I live in Pompton Lakes and actually work right across the street from that Fudruckers. I haven't been on this site for some time, only if I looked yesterday. If you ever see a Sonic Yellow, tinted with Gold Rims at the Black glass buildings across the street from fudruckers, by the lights, thats mine. Anyway, you seem to be in the area, do you know of any meets around hear anytime soon. I am looking to get a body kit on my car, but would like to see some cars (not in pictures) to get some ideas.
    - 2003 Sonic Yellow WRX
    - 20% Tinted Sides, 15% Tinted Rear

I work right next to you at Fireside Furniture. Most people have an sti version 1 lip kit not too many body kits like kaminari or c west if that is what you are looking to do...