Going to colllege in Selinsgrove PA

This is a discussion on Going to colllege in Selinsgrove PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey just wondering if there is anything car related or subaru related around this area. Im going to be attending ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Going to colllege in Selinsgrove PA

Hey just wondering if there is anything car related or subaru related around this area. Im going to be attending susquehanna univ. this coming fall and will be bringing my subaru. I know when i drove over there i saw a subaru dealership..but it was verrrry small.

Also any meets go on over there? or autocross or tracks?
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are occasional meets in Lancaster, PA. Hosted by me. I dont know how far lancaster is from there, but your always welcome. Just check the boards, i always post them. Also if your interested and its not too far i can add you to my PM list of people I PM when I have a Lancaster meet.
    ~ JEN
    "WRX CHIC"

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Yea its about hour and 30 min away.

You can put me on ur mialing list, my email is weeks21@aol.com

Thanks.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

yeah...Lanc is pretty far from Selinsgrove.....I used to visit Susquehanna when I was younger and foolish. It used to take me an hour to the Harrisburg area (from West Chester) then two hours up to Selinsgrove. But then RT. 11/15 was under construction for a long stretch. But then.....I wasn't driving my rex either...

-wYlie

Williamsport

I'm from Williamsport, I go to Penn College

yea, i just hope there is some car stuff out there. Im just so used to seeing car meetsand all that stuff in northern new jersey.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

Just bring this thread back from the dead...

Does anything good go on around this area..i think i may go CRAZY

Im lucky enough to be able to take my car up there but...there will be no need for it!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

not too much but if we hang out i'm shure we could find something to do. I know all of wrx owners so we could all do something.