Meet in June perhaps?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Meet in June perhaps? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys and gals, I am trying to build an interest in having a meet at Cedar point in sandusky, ...

Meet in June perhaps?

Hey guys and gals,

I am trying to build an interest in having a meet at Cedar point in sandusky, Ohio sometime this june. We can all get together, get group discounts on tickets, bullsh*t around, and have a great time. Maybe we can even get some companies to come out and have displays if its big enough. Let's see who wants to do this...

Brandon
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just keep in mind that Imprezafest is in June and is not far from that area. Also, the USGP is in June.

Cedar Point RULES though!!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

where is the imprezafest at and when? Also whats USGP? Sorry I havnt been keeping up with current news haha.

If thats too much in one month we can have it earlier or later. I just think a cedar point meet would be awesome. 100 wrxs all parked one after another . We'll see....

Brandon
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

Imprezafest is in St. Louis, and I think the website is imrezafest.org, but you can search for it here on the site as well.

USGP = United States Grand Prix, umm, like the Formula 1 race!!!!! That is at IMS, which is also in the general area of Ohio, general area being less that 6 hours.

I guess everybody is not a F1 fan

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.