Suffolk Cty, Long Island Alarm Installer?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Suffolk Cty, Long Island Alarm Installer? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Picking up my new '04 WRX tomorrow, and want to get an alarm and possibly a remote starter installed. Can ...

Question Suffolk Cty, Long Island Alarm Installer?

Picking up my new '04 WRX tomorrow, and want to get an alarm and possibly a remote starter installed. Can anyone suggest a shop, and/or also a model I should look at? Thanks!
    Rick
    Rick

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Movin' On Sounds & Security, Inc.
    636 Hempstead Tpke.
    Franklin Square, NY 11010

www.movinon.com

Go with the Clifford Alarm System, they should still carry them.

-Dave
    Last edited by hypov; 04-15-2004 at 06:19 AM.
    '03 WRX Wagon
    '99 Outback Sport
    '96 Impreza "Franken" L <- CoDriver
    http://TeamIAC.com
    http://race-sport.net
    http://racingbrake.com

I got mine done at best sound and performance on northern blvd in bayside. Got the clifford alarm. Such a smooth install. you can't even notice the armed light unless it is flashing.

~Myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

You could try

Car Tunes
    45 Route 110
    Farmingdale, NY 11735

My brother got a prestige alarm/remote starter from them, and it looks like they do good work. They have some good features too, including optional satelite features (such as locking and unlocking the car through your telephone as well as disabling the motor and tracking the car). They also sell nice (but expensive) clifford systems.

I also have had work done at Movin'On Sounds and Security in Franklin Square and they do good work.

Got a Viper ESP560 install from someone in Northern NJ, they did top notch work, but you gotta drive to them.

PM me if interested.

(I drove from Suffolk County, just for reference)
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.