anyone need Sound deadening?

This is a discussion on anyone need Sound deadening? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i'm in the market to get some sound deadening in my car and i decided on b-quiet extreme- mostly b/c ...

anyone need Sound deadening?

i'm in the market to get some sound deadening in my car and i decided on b-quiet extreme- mostly b/c its cheap and i've found that people have had good experiences with it.

anyway, on the site: http://www.b-quiet.com/extreme.html

its cheaper if you buy 2 or more rolls. $15 bucks cheaper per 50 sq feet roll (includes shipping)

i was thinking of getting 1 roll and if anyone else wants to get in, we could all save money. i live west of center city philadelphia- in villanova, so we could get together and install it together or whatever.

so the price will be 69.99 instead of 84.99

let me know if anyone's interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey there. I've always had some interest in doing this but never actually followed thru. I may be interested but I'd like to do a little research before I do since I've never heard of this company before. I do live in Philly and I think if I do do this, it would be nice to have someone to install it with. I will let you know shortly and please feel free to give me more info on the product. Thanks.
    James

This sounds (no pun intended) like a great idea. I live about 30 minutes from Villanova, and would definitely be interested if you'd llike to schedule something at your place or at mine.

cool, maybe we'll leave this open for a little while until its warm outside? i hear its best to do it when its warm so that the stuff is more pliable.