NNJR SCCA presents April Fuel Road Rally - April 25th Morristown,NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NNJR SCCA presents April Fuel Road Rally - April 25th Morristown,NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am trying to attend this road rally as it is resonably close to my place. Hopefully Jim will navigate ...

NNJR SCCA presents April Fuel Road Rally - April 25th Morristown,NJ

I am trying to attend this road rally as it is resonably close to my place. Hopefully Jim will navigate for me, but if not, maybe someone else in the area would be up for it? Andy the Weasel, perhaps?

Here is the flyer with the details: http://www.scca-nnjr.org/download/AF2004FLY.pdf

chris

MODS: Can this be stickied until the event is over? Thanks.
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    Bad timing for me....

TDIclub Clutch-A-Thon in Union

i think i will do this

BIllyqua
    rally driven....................
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...

Morristown, is that the one is south jersey

this is the same day as the auto-cross at Boeing, i was going to go casue i work there

Originally posted by cew25
    Morristown, is that the one is south jersey

this is the same day as the auto-cross at Boeing, i was going to go casue i work there
    NO, that's MOORESTOWN. We didn't make the rally because it was MORRISTOWN, which IS WAY up in north jersey (sort of).

I need auto-x cars to sponsor, contact me!

-Jim

you can sponsor me, it was my first auto-cross thou so i am not very good, and i have an rs not a wrx, i would rather do rally-cross if there were any around here

chris

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.