long island, NY -- window tinting

This is a discussion on long island, NY -- window tinting within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; can anybody recommend a good place to get my windows tinted on long island? Theres a ton of places, but ...

long island, NY -- window tinting

can anybody recommend a good place to get my windows tinted on long island? Theres a ton of places, but i figured id ask to see if there are any good experiences out there... thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm friends with the director of Motorsports at Smithtown Nissan in Smithtown. He sent me over to Custom Concepts or Creative Concepts or something like that. About 2 blocks to the right of the Smithtown Nissan dealership. They did a REALLY good job for 200 for 5 windows + front windshield tint strip.

Its basically a Honda/Acura/Altezza shop, but their window tinting guy is really good.

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    I'm friends with the director of Motorsports at Smithtown Nissan in Smithtown. He sent me over to Custom Concepts or Creative Concepts or something like that. About 2 blocks to the right of the Smithtown Nissan dealership. They did a REALLY good job for 200 for 5 windows + front windshield tint strip.

Its basically a Honda/Acura/Altezza shop, but their window tinting guy is really good.

-Josh
    awesome, thanks alot Josh... thats only about 25 mins from me, im out in ridge. ill check it out and let you know how it went.. thanks again

-Josh
    Thats sounds like a good deal, does it come with any kind of warranty or guarantee?

I'm not sure about warranties or guarantees, but I know that I decided to change my mind about the front windshield tint and have them change something about it, and they did it for free a week later.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I'm not sure about warranties or guarantees, but I know that I decided to change my mind about the front windshield tint and have them change something about it, and they did it for free a week later.
    Do you have a phone number available by any chance. I cant find them listed online or in the phone book, and I dont really feel like driving out there just to schedule an appt. , lol... let me know, thanks!

Custom Concepts
    (631) 366-3521
    793 Middle Country Rd
    St James, NY

link to map