Jim and I to participate in "March Lamb" TSD Rally in MD/DE/PA March 27th - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Jim and I to participate in "March Lamb" TSD Rally in MD/DE/PA March 27th within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The first half of the rally was close to a disaster as we got lost for a good 20 minutes ...

The first half of the rally was close to a disaster as we got lost for a good 20 minutes and thanks to some double checkpoints, it botched a bunch of our scores. Then we managed to pull it together and score some decently on time scores for the remaining rally. In the Novice class we came in 9th place and overall I think we came in 20th out of 32 cars. What few pictures I took will follow (co-driving is tough stuff, no time to snap kodaks!).

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im getting my pictures devloped tomorrow, i came in 24th out of 32 overall but still working in getting my timing down. And of course jim and chris had a Type R clip board that own3d everyone due to the 500+hp it added to the wheels non the less. It was fun but the directions left a little to be desired end of the earth rally was cancelled to
    Last edited by 3pd5spd1smile; 03-30-2004 at 09:10 AM.
    04' WRX Platinum Silver Metallic
    Xm Radio
    HKS SSQ BOV
    6 Months 13k later, still the same smile but a few more dents

Hey! Its "Type S" not "Type R", and it adds 550 horsepower to the wheels.

Yeah, its a real shame that they cancelled the next event as it was really close to Jim's place. Now we have to wait until June to run the next one. I guess I'll have to find something else to pass the time. I hope they come out with Gran Turismo 4, Fast and the Furious, or Colin McRae 4 by then

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

or maybe just some monthly trips to the pine bearings , i have been playing GT3 non stop lately that and NFS underground well im taking my pic tomorrow to get devloped and im gnona get pic CD's so i can post some pics
    04' WRX Platinum Silver Metallic
    Xm Radio
    HKS SSQ BOV
    6 Months 13k later, still the same smile but a few more dents

Originally posted by 3pd5spd1smile
    or maybe just some monthly trips to the pine bearings , i have been playing GT3 non stop lately that and NFS underground well im taking my pic tomorrow to get devloped and im gnona get pic CD's so i can post some pics
    I was good seeing you guys again. We'll be doing a Pine BARRENS run again soon.

-Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12