Stolen cell phone from weekend meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stolen cell phone from weekend meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yes...sad but true. On Saturday someone swiped my cell phone from the Ding King meet at our place. I first ...

Stolen cell phone from weekend meet

Yes...sad but true. On Saturday someone swiped my cell phone from the Ding King meet at our place. I first though maybe someone picked it up thinking it was theirs...but after no word for 2 days only the worst can be thought. I called the cell phone company today and there were 6 calls made to the NY and CT area between 6PM and 7PM on Saturday night...and yes I am getting those numbers. This was the 5th meet that we have had there and the 1st time anything like this ever happened. Its a shame...as you saw we pretty much let everyone have free reign of the place to do anything they wanted. It was a good time... but it only takes one person to screw that up. Now we have to have a tighter policy at the shop when it comes to everyday business....and that sucks!

Bob
    Last edited by PrecisionTuning; 03-23-2004 at 05:05 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's sad to see that a person can take advantage of someones trust and generousity between a group of people. Precision has always been trusting with their shop, and has always been willing to help out it's customers.

On that note, whomever took the phone is a biatch, and needs their ass kicked....

Rick James style....
    Last edited by onyxhunter; 03-22-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Bob,
    Sorry to hear the sad news that some w@nker nabbed yer phone

Weasel
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

What happends when your call the cell? Anyone pick up?

Thanks Andy...w@nker for sure

SubaruWRX2k4....nope...when I tried Sunday there was no answer....the phone is shut down now so it cant make or take any calls on my account. Granted its only a cell phone...its just the idea that someone would take it that pisses me off. We have never had an issue at the shop like that...it a shame.

let the slayings begin...that sux. I was goin to go to that meet too. maybe next time!
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

Bob --

That's lame as hell! Way to go guys Hope you didn't come to my meet, whoever you were.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

GXX
    lots of newer phones have GPS's on them, mine does. Can't the phone company just trace it to a general area? Unless of course you're phone doesn't have it...anyhow, sucks nonetheless
    w00t!

Having something personal stolen changes the way you think about other human beings. I am a very trusting person by nature, and I've been burned a few times, but I've never had someone steel from me in my home, and I'm sure you and Rich consider PT your home away from home.

-Jim

I Support ClubWRX
    What a freaking load of crap! That completely and totally sucks! The on thing that I've always absolutely loved about being down at PT was that thye really just let you hang out and have free reign of the place (assuming you weren't breaking/messing with/interfering with stuff). It's unfortunate that due to one a$$hat that's prob gonna change. Bob and Rich have always been very giving with the Scooby community and it's sad that someone felt the need to take advantage of that....

'03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

yes that really does suck. We are all having a good time and then somebody has to go and pull crap like this and ruin things...

sorry to hear about the cell phone. that sucks. it was a great meet, great people except for that one wack off who took it. hope the idiot reads these and returns it, if they do kick there @$$.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by whtabsolutrally
    sorry to hear about the cell phone. that sucks. it was a great meet, great people except for that one wack off who took it. hope the idiot reads these and returns it, if they do kick there @$$. [/QUOTE

The messed up thing is that someone on either here or NASIOC took it...is reading this post...and sitting home laughing about it. I will probably never know who it was ..... have already picked up a new phone(got me a Blackberry 7510) and kept my old number. So whoever took it I hope you choke on it! Karma will get you.

Bob

Originally posted by MidKnight
    What a freaking load of crap! That completely and totally sucks! The on thing that I've always absolutely loved about being down at PT was that thye really just let you hang out and have free reign of the place (assuming you weren't breaking/messing with/interfering with stuff). It's unfortunate that due to one a$$hat that's prob gonna change. Bob and Rich have always been very giving with the Scooby community and it's sad that someone felt the need to take advantage of that....

Exactly what Steve said. It was my first time down there and your hospitality was more than anyone could ask for. Sucks that one f'er messed it up for everyone.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Any chance that it could be with my missing injector?

On the record, I'll personally beat the shi+ out of anyone that is caught stealing from you guys.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.