hmmmmm Donuts.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on hmmmmm Donuts.... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ill chime in for this one... after doing donuts in an awd grand cherokee, the CEL comes on pretty rapidly ...

Ill chime in for this one... after doing donuts in an awd grand cherokee, the CEL comes on pretty rapidly when things start goin hay-wire.

Subaru does not have such a sensor, and while your still able to do it, and use the ebrake. it is NOT a good idea

I used to do left handed and right handed smokey takeoffs and turning launches.... Until now

why?

My rear diff blew up last saturday in the rain. while i wasnt doing donuts, or lockin up the ebrake... i have in the past

Wagner had it ordered, and ill have the car back on tuesday, when ill be plugging in accessport in the dealer parkinglot!

if you wanna do donuts, go rent a rear wheel drive car, unless you have a beefed up driveline, and plenty of power to keep the tires spinning at a high rate of speed.
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Get a rear swaybar, set it to maximum stiffness and have a rally driver teach you the proper way to drift an AWD car. I rarely pull the e-brake in my WRX when not under rally conditions. The Neon is a whole different story: I e-brake turn her like it's my job!

-Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12