Speed Shop in PA/NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Speed Shop in PA/NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey all. I'm in the lovely pocono's (Eastburg all the way ) and I'm looking for an uppipe install. I ...

Speed Shop in PA/NJ

Hey all. I'm in the lovely pocono's (Eastburg all the way ) and I'm looking for an uppipe install. I did the godspeed on my car, and I'm thoroughly unhappy with either my install or the quality of it.

I am thinking about swapping it for a vishnu uppipe and having a pro (like the guy on vishnu's site in 'Jersey) do it.

Anyone have suggestions about someplace to go? I'm even toying w/ the idea of a full aftermarket header install, 'cause the jersey guy wants to charge me $570 for the pipe & install...

Tks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I grew up in Stroudsburg, and was just up there this weekend with my rex for first time in almost a year. small world.

That's cool. I actually grew up near allentown. Went to ESU for college and never left.

So, anyone have reccomendations? Pleaaassee???

tan
    Can't help you there....

I heard Custom Import Performance (CIP) off of 209 Business sucks.
    I'm in the water gap

Yeah. I've heard a mix actually. My buddy who's lived in the area for xxx years, has told me that they steal parts from cars among other things.

Just a royal pain in the ass not being around any reputable shops

tan
    I occasionally stop by if I need to find something....usually it seems like I'm wasting my time.

If you need exhaust.....Meineke in Stroudsburg (for pipe bending) looks pretty good

tan
    (20IndigoBlue02)

TDIclub link for Meineke custom exhaust.....the TDI mufflerectomy with dual exhuast
    Last edited by tan; 06-25-2002 at 06:45 AM.

Actually, did you see that a new shop opened on main street near the 5 points intersection?

Went in and talked to the guys. They seemed to be honda-heads mostly. Wasn't especially imprezzed... (hehe. Finally used the impreza play-on-words. tee-hee. oh never mind!! )

tan
    Yeah I usually see that on my days car-pooling. I was curious what's inside....but never felt like going in. Guess I know now.

tan
    Did you get your car at Ertle?

Yup. I did. They gave me a fair price for the car and they were close. Turns out the head of the department is a real subaru head. Currently doing an engine swap (or maybe a stroker kit. .. not sure) on like a 99 impreza.

I've asked a guy I know to ask him if he would like to do some work on the side.... We'll see I guess

ILP In Nazareth.

610-737-0884

done tons of godspeed uppipes and downpipes and had no problems yet.

they jist opened up a new 2 bay garage right down the street from the old location.

Jeff

Re: Speed Shop in PA/NJ

Originally posted by rotinom
    Hey all. I'm in the lovely pocono's (Eastburg all the way ) and I'm looking for an uppipe install. I did the godspeed on my car, and I'm thoroughly unhappy with either my install or the quality of it.

I am thinking about swapping it for a vishnu uppipe and having a pro (like the guy on vishnu's site in 'Jersey) do it.

Anyone have suggestions about someplace to go? I'm even toying w/ the idea of a full aftermarket header install, 'cause the jersey guy wants to charge me $570 for the pipe & install...

Tks
    Check the Vishnu website they have a offical installer in NJ. I spoke to Eric, very nice guy, he might be able to get and install your vishnu uppie.
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.