PPMotorsports.com impromptu South Jersey Meet => TOMORROW 3/18 (HOTEL RESERVED \/ ) - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on PPMotorsports.com impromptu South Jersey Meet => TOMORROW 3/18 (HOTEL RESERVED \/ ) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Had a blast today. Thanks for bringing us back there Scott. Next time we need to stay out much much ...

Had a blast today. Thanks for bringing us back there Scott. Next time we need to stay out much much longer.

EDIT: Plates removed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sandfield.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

And hopefully we don't see anything else like this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2004_0321al.jpg  

Great pics Jared but man PLATES!!! If you dont have photoshop, gimp or paint mail em to me and I'll do it for ya. =]
    STi is for sale. PM with serious offers only.

Yes, when you have as much ICE as Seneca rides around with, you have to preserve your secret identity like freaking Batman!

Joe

PS - It was nice to have all you guys around to hang with while the whole 18g thing was goin down.
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

D'oh! Sorry about that.

Brrrr.... its cold in here. Must be from all my ice. BTW Joe, lemme know how you make out with that 18G.
    Last edited by T3RMIN4L; 03-22-2004 at 06:13 AM.
    STi is for sale. PM with serious offers only.

Present 18g status:

I just spoke to Rich on the phone (10am monday) and in typical "do anything to please the customer" fasion, he had already begun the intercooler install. I'm going to be down there this evening to pick it up and go on a road tune with Nino. I will let you all know how it goes when get back.

Joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Glad you guys had fun out there. Next time I bring ya'll out, we'll go somewhere a little more packed. That sand can get very deep/soft depending on weather and whatnot.
    I wish I had more time, we didn't even touch any of the trails. The open area is nice if you want to catch a little air (I romp on the ruts left from trucks like that tacoma and stuff) or to get some insane dirt (Well..sand) over the top of the car (sideways)

The only problem is the game wardens hate us back there, i guess its easier to give quads/subies/trucks tickets then to find birdwatchers litering or something

If I get time, I'll find a map of the area and highlight some trails so ya'll don't have to wait 'till may to go back out. Hopefully I was the only one who had technical difficulties comin outta' there.. only makin 7lbs. Jim suggested BOV problem and I'd have to agree.

More reasons to miss NJ

Scott

Edit: J-rat, you might want to check into some V7 takeoffs. Stock suspension is teh sux0r out there (As you probably saw when you washed 40lbs of dirt out of your radiator.. hehe)

Originally posted by NJSubieTech
    Present 18g status:

I just spoke to Rich on the phone (10am monday) and in typical "do anything to please the customer" fasion, he had already begun the intercooler install. I'm going to be down there this evening to pick it up and go on a road tune with Nino. I will let you all know how it goes when get back.

Joe
    IMO,
    18g = Not worth all the hassle. I'm sure it's awesome, but it's a goddam chore to install.

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.