PPMotorsports.com impromptu South Jersey Meet => TOMORROW 3/18 (HOTEL RESERVED \/ ) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on PPMotorsports.com impromptu South Jersey Meet => TOMORROW 3/18 (HOTEL RESERVED \/ ) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I will try and be there sometime in the afternoon......

I will try and be there sometime in the afternoon...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ah, Atco...it's been so long....
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

Jared, will do.

UPDATE:

Thursday: Meet at IMPREZvWRX's house to finish his 18g 11am
    ATCO: 5pm RAIN OR SHINE, if we can't race, we'll meet anyway

Friday: Precision Tuning / HOTEL* (Full Interior Detail by H&H Dealer Services.)

Saturday: Precision Tuning / AutoSpeed Performance / Hooters / Cheerleaders / HOTEL* (Full Interior Detail by H&H Dealer Services.)

Sunday: HOTEL* / Pine Barrens Express

I am bringing in a Detailer to do all of our cars at a group rate on Friday night / Saturday during the day.

Hotel Info: FORTHCOMING!!!

-Jim

ONE HOTEL ROOM SECURED for Thursday thru Saturday.

MAPQUEST.

If you would like your own room, call the Days Inn and tell them you are with the PPM Group, headed up by James Nelson, who reserved on the web.

Philadelphia-Days Inn Brooklawn
    801 Route 130 South (at Browning Road)
    Brooklawn , New Jersey 08030
    United States
    856-456-6688

-Jim

The weather reports look HORRIBLE for my area...I thought we're supposed to be getting a huge snow storm, Atco is only 45 minutes away so I assume the storm will be hitting that area too?
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Originally posted by SERacing
    The weather reports look HORRIBLE for my area...I thought we're supposed to be getting a huge snow storm, Atco is only 45 minutes away so I assume the storm will be hitting that area too?
    ALL THE MORE FUN FOR US. We'll hit the streets and make the rest of the poor 2WD automobiles feel stupid.

AGAIN: RAIN SHINE SNOW SLEET HELL HIGH WATER, we are meeting at Atco Raceway at 5pm tonight!!!!

-Jim

Good luck
    Have fun

Sucks I can't make it, not really up for THAT long of a drive again
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Bah, there's no nice big parkinglots near atco. If it snows hardcore we should have a secondary meeting spot so we can rip up some parking lots. Someone bring a damn video camera too, 5 or 6 subies on ice would be like figureskating on cocaine
    Scott

Originally posted by AtlanticTurbo
    Bah, there's no nice big parkinglots near atco. If it snows hardcore we should have a secondary meeting spot so we can rip up some parking lots. Someone bring a damn video camera too, 5 or 6 subies on ice would be like figureskating on cocaine
    Scott
    When you pull into the main gate at Atco, there is a dirt lot on the right. That is where we are meeting. Alternate location is on Rt. 30, the White Horse Pike, but there will be NO ALTERNATE LOCATION other than the DAYS INN. I will be sending ahead a car to check us in.

-Jim

Originally posted by AtlanticTurbo
    Scott
    The KMart shopping center on Rt.30 is huge. I'm talking autocross size....

From Atco, head back to rt 73. Left on 73 (73 south) then take the first exit for rt 30. (about 1/2 mile down) Parking lot is on your left, less than a mile down. Doubt we'll have that many cars today though. We'll see.

BTW, I live 5 minutes from Atco, and the weather's getting really nice.
    Chris

Originally posted by IMPREZvWRX
    The KMart shopping center on Rt.30 is huge. I'm talking autocross size....

From Atco, head back to rt 73. Left on 73 (73 south) then take the first exit for rt 30. (about 1/2 mile down) Parking lot is on your left, less than a mile down. Doubt we'll have that many cars today though. We'll see.

BTW, I live 5 minutes from Atco, and the weather's getting really nice.
    Good plan. This is perfect turbo weather!!! Guys, my video camera is dead and I misplaced my adapter. We will need video CAMERAS!!!

-Jim

Got ya covered. Sony TVR-8 in full effect.
    Chris

I'm running into some shyt here so i'm only 50/50 for making it tonite. gotta fix one of the snowblowers and tune the other one up. uppipe is still leaking too, anyone have a spare uppipe gasket around?

Jim - Who the hell meets at a drag strip when its snowing? Pleeease take pictures for me so i can send them to some "pricesless" website.

However, if all goes according to plan, I should get to Precision at 130-2ish on saturday for MY 18g install.

Atlantic - Precision has a nice quantity of up-pipe gaskets in stock - and Im sure theyll give you a good price.

Steve - youre not planning to run the car are you? Have you been to TT yet?

Chris - If its dry, Im expecting 12.7 or less if youre running low 13s with stock turbo/fuel and cooler.... dont dissapoint me ;-)
    Joe
    Last edited by NJSubieTech; 03-18-2004 at 12:43 PM.
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Originally posted by NJSubieTech
    Jim - Who the hell meets at a drag strip when its snowing? Pleeease take pictures for me so i can send them to some "pricesless" website.
    PPM does. Our cars run the best in cold, damp weather. I'm expecting some excellent times from our crew tonight.

-Jim

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast