NJ Inspection Extension Sticker Dilemma

This is a discussion on NJ Inspection Extension Sticker Dilemma within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I had an inspection extension sticker in my glovebox when my car was being repaired. The reason why I didn't ...

NJ Inspection Extension Sticker Dilemma

I had an inspection extension sticker in my glovebox when my car was being repaired. The reason why I didn't put it on right away was due to the fact that my windshield was cracked and I was going to put the sticker on once I got it replaced.

When I got my car back from the shop, I didn't realize until recently that the sticker is gone. Someone must have taken the sticker.

Am I S.O.L. and have to get the car inspected now? Is there anyway that I can get another extension sticker? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk
    I would drop by the DMV and bring your registration and ask them if you can get another sticker.

Calvin

I shoulda thought of that. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

you will not be able to get another extension inspection sticker from any DMV, i believe (not 100%) there is a number to call about getting another one, i will try to get it for you

Originally posted by Evil Imports
    you will not be able to get another extension inspection sticker from any DMV, i believe (not 100%) there is a number to call about getting another one, i will try to get it for you

Thanks man.

Woohoo, another sticker is in the mail!!! If anyone has a similar problem with their extension sticker in NJ, the number is:

609-633-9474.

Time to replace my 2nd windshield.