NJ Inspection Extension Sticker Dilemma
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJ Inspection Extension Sticker Dilemma within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I had an inspection extension sticker in my glovebox when my car was being repaired. The reason why I didn't ...

NJ Inspection Extension Sticker Dilemma

I had an inspection extension sticker in my glovebox when my car was being repaired. The reason why I didn't put it on right away was due to the fact that my windshield was cracked and I was going to put the sticker on once I got it replaced.

When I got my car back from the shop, I didn't realize until recently that the sticker is gone. Someone must have taken the sticker.

Am I S.O.L. and have to get the car inspected now? Is there anyway that I can get another extension sticker? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk
    I would drop by the DMV and bring your registration and ask them if you can get another sticker.

Calvin

I shoulda thought of that. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

you will not be able to get another extension inspection sticker from any DMV, i believe (not 100%) there is a number to call about getting another one, i will try to get it for you

Originally posted by Evil Imports
    you will not be able to get another extension inspection sticker from any DMV, i believe (not 100%) there is a number to call about getting another one, i will try to get it for you

Thanks man.

Woohoo, another sticker is in the mail!!! If anyone has a similar problem with their extension sticker in NJ, the number is:

609-633-9474.

Time to replace my 2nd windshield.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.