Matt Slap Sux Don"t Go To Them If You Love You Car I Made The Mistake

This is a discussion on Matt Slap Sux Don"t Go To Them If You Love You Car I Made The Mistake within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OK well i took my car in on sunday to get my tranny check out and i left it there ...

Matt Slap Sux Don"t Go To Them If You Love You Car I Made The Mistake

OK well i took my car in on sunday to get my tranny check out and i left it there over night.......I got a call today saying that my rims and tire were stolen off the car.....They then lied to me telling me my car was left on wood blocks....i then drove down there with my friend and looked at my car and this is wha i saw....My car was on the ground on its rotors....and the manager ( let's call him jon ) lied to my face telling me that the car was on blocks...i am so mad...this guy also said that i ordered a new sti exhaust that costs 600.00 and he charged me for it even when i said that the exhaust was the stock one....he then called and said it was a misunderrstanding...i hate MATT SLAP so much they are the worst.....I love subaru's but Please if you want your car to be in good hand don't let it sit in MATT SLAPS LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails matt slap.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs down BAN MATT SLAP SUBARU!!

I hope things work out for you. Good job on making this known to others . BAN MATT SLAP SUBARU Pretty soon, everybody will be taking their cars to Concordville and Castle Subaru for service. There parts guy is an obnoxious idiot with incompetent(obviously from pic. you showed) service personnel. Spread the word so this type of thing won't happen to others there. Good luck
    still stock

seriously. how many forums are you going to post this in? I realize what happend to you sucks, and I feel for you, but it doesn't need to be posted in every forum.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

WRX
    that's what I said!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

mmmmm, i dont know, matt slapp really sucks, it needs to get out there as much as possible, i got my car from there and it was the worst experience of my life, service department sucks too
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph