can anyone help me out w/ install ?

This is a discussion on can anyone help me out w/ install ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; can anyone please help me out with an install ?? please . i just bought a helix turboback and up ...

can anyone help me out w/ install ?

can anyone please help me out with an install ?? please . i just bought a helix turboback and up pipe . i have ramps and jackstands and air compressor . air gun and air ratchet but i dont know exactly what else i need . and i would feel more confiedent if i had some guidance .i would even drive to your place with everythingi got . so if anyone could help me out , i would really appreciate it . PIZZA AND BEER ! ( located in jersey city hudson county )
    Last edited by ibobby di; 03-11-2004 at 07:27 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

install

no body ? anybody ?

whoa

Sounds like you're pretty well set up for an install. Sorry, I am in MN otherwise I would come over and fiddle with your air tools.

Anyway, since you're from the Mid-Atlantic area I think most of those guys will be here:

The Official March 12-14th "National" meet thread.

You should show up to this meet, meet some good guys and you should have no problem finding some help. Especially if you're sporting air tools.

Anyway, I wish you luck on your install and this post works as a free bump.

Eric
    2008 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T
    2003 Subaru WRX Cobb Stg 2
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6
    1984 Porsche 928S