NJ and SI guys going to the March 13th Meet!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on NJ and SI guys going to the March 13th Meet!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Crap, I need to get up really early then!!!!!! With my jet lag, who the hell knows, I might never ...

Crap, I need to get up really early then!!!!!! With my jet lag, who the hell knows, I might never sleep again

Somebody PM me Shiju's addy. I don't need directions, I have lived in P-way for 25 years

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    oi ! so where da Hell is this place in L.I. ???

Stony "Cold" Brook ??
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Stony brook LI. bout 90 miles from me. God I love to drive

Joe welcome back!
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

If anyone has a talkabout (motorola walkie talkie) please bring it. Much easier than trying to call everyone once we are on the way. I have two and I think Jim is bringing his also.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

My cell phone doesn't ring anymore speaker broke, oh well...where are the SI people! like 6 told me they would come and I only gave directions to about two! Lets make this happen
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.