pulled over again by another ny state trooper
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on pulled over again by another ny state trooper within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am really getting pissed off with these troopers. This is the second time this week i went up to ...

pulled over again by another ny state trooper

I am really getting pissed off with these troopers. This is the second time this week i went up to the mall and the second time that i got pulled over for the cat back exhaust. Now i am thinking that if they won't let me mod the car there is like no point in keeping it b/c that is y i bought it in the first place. I never get pulled over in nj and i find that quite ironic that this happened 2 times in ny. I am debating if i should i take the mods off or should i just get another car and sell the subaru. What do you guys think...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How much is the fine? I never get harrassed and I'm loud. NY is a different story. Ditch the catback and get a tbe and use stock axle back.. More hp. and quieter. Drive by the cop and give him
    still stock

what muffler are you using? mabye try a different one. the greddy is pretty quiet.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Right now i am using a borla catback and unfortunately i sold my axleback to a nasioc member the other day. But if i can't mod the car i feel there is no point in having it b/c that is y i bought the car to begin with.
    btw no fine b/c he realized i was an auxiliary police officer after he saw my id and badge in my wallet but b4 hand he found 8 different violations he was gonna hit me with...

sounds like someone's on a list
    and if you think they don't pay attention to certain cars in certain areas (you said you went to the mall both times and the same cops tend to patrol the same areas they're assinged), you're naive.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

GXX
    are you driving by slamming on the accel? i usually just let it off and coast by whenever a office is around. and i've got the TBX RFL-TI, never had an issue with it yet. *knock on wood*
    w00t!

i didn't see the cop at all he was well hidden and i was accelerating from a stop sign and that is probly when he heard me cause i was not full throttle but no so light neither and i was in 2 different parts of ny b/c there are different troop stations patrolling different areas of ny...

I see your from Sussex County. Which malls are you comin into NY to visit? I can probably talk to my co-worker who's a cop and find out what the story is. See if your on a list or if it is indeed your car.
    It's all about rally racing, nothing more.
    On second thought maybe its all about Rally Racing and Auto-X

'06 Steel Gray WRX (Stock)

WRX
    Originally posted by subybill
    he found 8 different violations he was gonna hit me with...
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

lol i go to the galleria mall in middletown, and i only counted 6 violations...

Ahh oh, yeah i hit up the Galleria alot myself. I know all about Troop F stationed up there on Galleria drive. If you want too, PM w/ your name and I'll ask my buddy and see what the story is and see if you are being "profiled" or if your name is on a list.

shot you a pm...

shot you a pm...

Just got it, I'll do my best to help ya out man.

thanks i greatly appreciate it i am tired of getting pulled over not to mention it is a lil embarrasing for me cause i am an auxiliary and in the process of getting onto the vernon police department real soon...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast