YAY! I work at Wayne Subaru!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on YAY! I work at Wayne Subaru!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; you lucky stiff you get sundays off to. I put in for it but they won't let me have it ...

you lucky stiff you get sundays off to. I put in for it but they won't let me have it and there excuse is i am too good of a salesman for them to be off on a weekend day.

btw I hate working in sales especially with the 2 11 hour days i have...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dude, that sucks.

billyqua
    rally driven....................
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...

your schedule is better than mine plus my boss is a constant pain in the butt. He is obnoxius, he uses fowl and inappropriate language which consists of verbal abuse to his employees, plus he pulled back and thought about hitting me. I think you have the better job...

YES, yes it is!!

+ i get to sell suby's not furniture.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

billyqua
    rally driven.........................
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...

I bought my car from Wayne, Subaru. I dealt with just the finance guy though (Hector I think his name was). The service department dreads when I bring my car in there.

HAHA, what do you have that they dont enjoy working on your car.
    Or is there just that many problems with it?

billyqua

74' 914 ...

Go Billy go! Congrats on the new job.

No I rarely ever have a problem with it. The car is just really custom so anytime I get an oil change done on it I know they must dread working on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails frontshot.jpg  

That is a sweet ride I did see you that day coming out of HD. At the time I had a hooked up GC8 but now I have the black wrx. Let me know when you go to another show and we will roll in together...

Definately. Right now it's in a million pieces and has no interior. Looking like May is going to be the first show.

I am having a problem with my car cause I am burning oil from the exhaust system somewhere. Gotta take it to Wayne subaru for the sealant and then up to the subie techs in Goshen to look into further so they don't void the warranty on the car...

Goshen NY??? Who in Goshen? I have an anti freeze leak that I can't locate. I'm pretty sure it's one of the aftermarket hoses I put on the car but I can't determine which one and I can never find any leaks or stains anywhere underneath the car or on the motor anywhere. You can smell the antifreeze really bad sometimes too.

They are a two guys who are subaru techs who have a garage after hours in Goshen. They are really good. They work on a couple of my friend's car like yellow knight and weasel 555 and did an ebg2 scan for my car that showed me why my cel is constantly being thrown on...

well it is fixed so i am now just goin to tune the thing to get it started and the such.

Should be up and running by tonight or tomorrow.

billyqua

74' 914 ...

Good luck billy. I should be getting my car back by tomorrow just in time for the next snow fall. Sweet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast