Who are you?

This is a discussion on Who are you? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, I live in Orange County NY, and I work in Chester. Everyday I see a Black WRX w/ the ...

Who are you?

Hey, I live in Orange County NY, and I work in Chester. Everyday I see a Black WRX w/ the wing drive by atleast 2 times. (My desk faces this huge wall of windows) Does anyone know who owns this car? Or if its you get back to me. The population around here isn't very large cause its sorta rural. So it would be interesting to meet another WRX driver from around here. Either leave a post or PM me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where do you see the wrx cause i have a black 02 wrx with a wing...

I work in Chester NY and thats where I see the car go by like everyday; its about 10 minutes north of Monroe in Orange County.
    It's all about rally racing, nothing more.
    On second thought maybe its all about Rally Racing and Auto-X

'06 Steel Gray WRX (Stock)

probly not me then I am in vernon nj and I occasionally go up to either middletown ny, or greenwood lake ny...

Ahh ok, thanks for responding anyway. Actually a fun road to drive on is that road that goes from Greenwood Lake to Sterling Forest down the mountain. Ya know that road that goes by the NY Rennaissance fair site. Its sorta short but fun non the less.

My favorite road is route 17A which brings you up the mountain and down the mountain by mount peter ski resort it is nice cause there is a constant turn in it. I think that is the one you are talking about. I have lots of fun on that road...

Yeah that one is great as well but if your coming from Mt Peter and going to GreenWood Lake, on your way into the villiage you can vear off and go to the left which then goes over a small bridge. That road takes you up the mountain and then it levels out for a bit then you go back down. Its beautiful in the Summer and fall and the view is killer. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, on the cliff side there are no guard rails so be careful! Its a big drop. Check it out sometime its great. I actually live in Florida, one town over from Warwick.

I will have to take that trip real soon. Thanks for the tip...