Ding King meet.... 3/20
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ding King meet.... 3/20 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok its offical. Got some dings you need removed? We have the Ding King set to come to the shop ...

Ding King meet.... 3/20

Ok its offical. Got some dings you need removed? We have the Ding King set to come to the shop on March 20th for our first meet of the year. The price is $75 per panel and we are taking reservations for 16 panels. After 16 panels you can be put on a back up list and if someone doesnt show or there is extra time, he can fit your car in. This is the same guy that we had at the last two installfests and he does awesome work. This will kick off at 9am, will be rain or shine and run till whenever. We will fire up the grill for some burgers and dogs and pack the cooler with drinks! Even if you are not having work done feel free to stop in and grab a bite to eat or just hang out and chat. We will also schedule a few lite installs that day if you need something done but we have to keep the main shop open in case of rain for the dent guy. This is also posted in NASIOC. Below is the offical list of people that are scheduled with there time slot. Any questions feel free to ask. He is our location info in case you dont have it.

Precision Tuning
    945 Cedar Bridge Ave
    Brick NJ -08723
    732-451-0200

Offical List:

9-1
    DriftRS 2 panels
    Ridinlow 4 panels
    Mr.Hankey 1 panel
    dmitrik4 1 panel
    FULL

1-5
    Chillibop 1 panel
    Pinochle 1 panel
    TurboSlime 3 panels
    ptsmalls 1 panel
    silvscorp 1 panel
    JSpych 1 panel
    FULL

Now taking backup reservations only....people on this list will be able to have panels done if time permits:

Backup list:
    Fats **** friend Adam
    WRC_Obsessed 2 panels

Bob & Rich
    Last edited by PrecisionTuning; 03-11-2004 at 07:15 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are springs/camber bolts considered a light install?

I need you guys to do that soon. Anytime between March 15th-21st.

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Bump and thumbs up for the Ding King. He massaged a hell of a dent from the front of my hood - two hours before I tore the front of my car off in an accident!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Are springs/camber bolts considered a light install?

I need you guys to do that soon. Anytime between March 15th-21st.

-Josh
    yes that's cool...we can do it on the 20th for you. What time would you want to come in?

Bob

Ill give you guys a ring soon.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I would use the ding king but going on dirt all the time im just gonna get more. but i do have a install question. i have an HKS uppipe and downpipe that i need to install. large prodject or small. would we have time or no. even if not i will still probably come up from oc, nj to chill for awhile and bs. thank guys

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Ill give you guys a ring soon.
    No problem...dont wait too long to book something for that day...there are not that many spots open.

Bob

Originally posted by whtabsolutrally
    I would use the ding king but going on dirt all the time im just gonna get more. but i do have a install question. i have an HKS uppipe and downpipe that i need to install. large prodject or small. would we have time or no. even if not i will still probably come up from oc, nj to chill for awhile and bs. thank guys

yes that can be done on that day...no problem. Just let us know as soon as you can....

Bob

Dont need any dent pulls but I will be by on the 20th, talk over some mods I'm looking at. I live down the road and have been meaning to get my yellow wagon over there, this is the reason. I will try and drum up some othe wrx's I know around the area. CYA
    Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye....

still taking back up reservation for dent removal and some morning installs.

Bob

Still have a few install appointments left...

Put me down.

You also have a PM.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Originally posted by WRC_Obsessed
    Put me down.

You also have a PM.
    list is updated...shot you back.
    Still 2 AM spots left for light installs

Bob

Originally posted by PrecisionTuning
    list is updated...shot you back.
    Still 2 AM spots left for light installs

Bob
    Thanks! PM'ed ya back.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.