W.C. Benny's Meet, Leap Day 2004
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on W.C. Benny's Meet, Leap Day 2004 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm too lazy to come up with somewhere new, so back to old faithful...same time, same place, and I'll try ...

Post W.C. Benny's Meet, Leap Day 2004

I'm too lazy to come up with somewhere new, so back to old faithful...same time, same place, and I'll try to be on time for a change. :lol: But, just go in if I'm not!!!

Where: W.C. Bennigan's
    When: Sunday, 29 Feb @ 12 noon

see you there, maybe we'll get some good weather and driving in.

-wYlie
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 02-22-2004 at 10:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'll leave the bettAr tires on my car...justin case we should take a backroad drive...

i'll PM all the others that usually dont make it out everytime(slackers...)

MurrAy

I'm thinking of rolling the P1s on.....it's sposed to be warm enough.....

-wYlie

cool...i already got my WRX rims back on... just waiting till im sure its done with wintAr before i put teh bigger brakes back on..
    that and my pads are aboot gone..

mmmmmmmmmmm Bennigans.
    is Tara or whats her face gonna be our waitress again?..
    and i thought we realized this last time..teh hawt wimminz come in at 3...we should do a Benny's Dinner meet instead...lol

"I am evil Ho-mer, I am evil Ho-Mer..."

she's not gonna be there - it's her birthday on Sat.....i woulda made it later, but there was a chance that some ppl were only gonna be able to make it early. Maybe we'll go for a drive, go back and eat dinnAr there....LOL...call Weas in the meantime and make him come out for that night.

-wYlie

sure i'm available. after 6pm. work calls, ya know?
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

sorry man....proposing switching it up a bit next month so as not to continually tease those ppl that can't make it at that time. Let me know when you're available saturdays and sundays and I'll work on accomodating some of those that miss out.

-wYlie

Originally posted by Roamin'Coyote
    sorry man....proposing switching it up a bit next month so as not to continually tease those ppl that can't make it at that time. Let me know when you're available saturdays and sundays and I'll work on accomodating some of those that miss out.

-wYlie

yeah....what he said.

i might still have people out at my place at 6..lol...i'll post up if i do..maybe since its teh warm, we can go out for a later cruise as well....

MurrAy

well, guess you didn't have anyone/anything, cause you didn't post. next time, perhaps. my next weekend off is the 13/14th, but i think i'm going up to trailboss' gig on long island. we should start considering hooters weekly car nights too, now that the weather is getting warm.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

we were there...we just dont have pics..lol

someone does, probly on NASIOC tho...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.