PA/NJ rex owners - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on PA/NJ rex owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Earlier in the post Tan said that since i am military i can claim residence anywhere. I am a born ...

Earlier in the post Tan said that since i am military i can claim residence anywhere. I am a born PA resident, and I wont change my residence to GA for the simple fact that i am exempt from paying PA state taxes cause im in the military, and GA is not state tax exempt for military..........confusing i know, haha.

Well, anyhow....no email back from GA dot yet. Keep ya posted
    2004 WRB WRX STi/ Cobb Stage 2/ 292awhp/304tq
    The WRX possesses the boundless energy of a second grader stuffed with chocolate cookies.-- Car and Driver Magazine
    Blobeye Syndicate #99

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Screw it, i think im just gonna go with PA, cause like i said before, the county i will have the car registered in (blair) only requires a visual of the exhaust system. stupid question: you can have an after market catback in PA as long as you have all your required cats right?
    2004 WRB WRX STi/ Cobb Stage 2/ 292awhp/304tq
    The WRX possesses the boundless energy of a second grader stuffed with chocolate cookies.-- Car and Driver Magazine
    Blobeye Syndicate #99

The Jersey inspection station nearest to me doesn't have the capability to dyno-smog test AWD cars, which is good.
    I just took my girl's '02 Tundra there and they plugged into the OBD2 port rather than run it on the dyno.
    I guess if your car has no DTC's you might be OK.

PS.-the 4 year thing is only on NEW cars from what I understand.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12