Stolen Yellow Wrx Around Watchung, Nj!!!

This is a discussion on Stolen Yellow Wrx Around Watchung, Nj!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1252891 My friend's yellow WRX sedan was stolen today in the TGI Fridays parking lot in Watchung around 1:00 pm. ...

tan

Stolen Yellow Wrx Around Watchung, Nj!!!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1252891

My friend's yellow WRX sedan was stolen today in the TGI Fridays parking lot in Watchung around 1:00 pm. It looks stock except for a blitz exhaust on it (singe tip and its super loud you can hear it comming from several blocks away) and a defi 3 gauge pod on the top of the dash.
    Well, the full story is he pulled into TGIs lot and parked infront of a silver S4 wagon. There was a black dude behind the wheel of the wagon and he kept staring at my friend, but my friend didnt pay too much attention to the fact that this guy kept staring at him cause he was admiring the wagon(since they are fairly rare around where we live, ive only seen 1 in my life) so he goes into TGI and when he comes out his car is gone. A couple people around him said they saw two guys jump out of the back of the S4 wagon, get into his car, and drive off with the wagon following them. So my friend calls 911 and flags down a cop and they put out an apb for his car. So then a cop radios in that he saw a yellow wrx being followed by a silver S4 wagon in Irvington but they lost it.

The thing that really sucks is my friend just got a vf-34 turbo upgrade and some other stuff done not even a month ago and now it got jacked So if any of you guys see this car around or a silver s4 wagon around(dunno how rare they are there) in that area I would really appreciate if you could im me about it. Its prolly stripped already but its worth a shot, thanks!

edit: he has a PA license plate: ECV-8456

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Man this really sucks. I hope they find it in one piece I'm going out to the garage to hug my car now.

There was a post on nasioc about the same s4 wagon and the same black guy behind the wheel look in the sticky for stolen subies and see if it matches the description on their forum. So we can help catch the perp. Sorry to hear about the car...

damn alot of our cars are getting jacked in NJ, someone needs to get a lojack type device, so the thieves will get caught too.

FYI, not surpised that they are using an S4, a buddy of mine and quite a few others in the NNJ area had S4 broken into and stolen with an Ice Pick (sp).. There cars were stolen in the Newark/Elizabeth area.. Now they are using them to steal our babies..

I hear you man.. I got rid of a mint, 02 Civic Si (elctric blue) and bought a wrx, due to having it broken into, as well as 3 other honda's that suffered the same issue.. so that I can have something nice for my wife and I.. SOrry to hear about your lose..
    ALex
    Not stock any more.

Scooby Sports Stage 2
    Ecutek Powered
    SPT suspension, Progress Swaybars
    Prodrive P7's

1:00PM? These punks are gettting bold. From what I here, cops in NJ aren't really helpful for stolen cars. Seems like we need to take some actions of our own. Something needs to be done soon or the WRX is going to turn into the next Honda Civic/Accord. Sorry about your buds car.

i say we start a militant wing of clubwrx.net, incharge of investigation and "prosecution" of any car theives we find. this is getting out of control.

GXX
    sorry to hear about the situation hope your friend recovers it!

btw, vwvortex houses probably the worst bunch of forum members imaginable. how the hell did a race issue come up on a description of the person who may have stolen it?! jesus.
    w00t!