Spotted a Nice WRB WRX in Philly
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spotted a Nice WRB WRX in Philly within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; It was about 8ish in the AM this morning headed south on Broad St in Philly, passing Temple Children's hospital. ...

Question Spotted a Nice WRB WRX in Philly

It was about 8ish in the AM this morning headed south on Broad St in Philly, passing Temple Children's hospital. It was a nice WRB WRX 4 door, an '02-'03 model with aftermarket wheels. It looked sharp! Anyone? I was in front of the hospital in a big van that looked something like this: Anyone? Bueller?
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey there,
    I know a fourth year that's got an '03 with rims and altezza lights amongst other things. I got an '04 WRB with Prodrive UK300 rear spoiler, Prodrive muffler, gunmetal Actions, and JDM body kit so it probably wasn't me but I do drive by there around that time everyday (great area isn't it?). If it wasn't one of us, it was possibly someone going to Wilkie Subaru which is also on Broad but closer to Center City. Do you work for NBC? If so, were you there reporting on the little kid that got shot? That's really sad that he ended up dying Anyways, take it easy.
    -James
    BTW, for the Tristate thieves, don't bother...we have armed guards watching the gated parking lots 24-7 amongst other gadgets I got installed just for you a$$hats. Plus in another month, Accessport...try messing with that. Thieves must die
    Last edited by 2THFXR; 02-20-2004 at 03:49 PM.

Thumbs down

Yeah, we were there reporting on the little kid who got shot in the drug gang shootout. Sad story. I feel for his parents. Thankfully, I walk to work, so no need to worry about my car as it is parked in my garage. If I do drive to work, the parking lot is secure too.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

Sorry to come off so angry but I've been hearing that the thieves that have been jacking cars in Jersey were getting locations from reading "spotted" threads on Suby forums so I was just covering my butt. Be careful out there and I'll see you around the forums
    James

Exclamation

Remember, when I saw this WRX, it was in motion. So, who knows where its ultimate destination was.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.