The Official March 12-14th "National" meet thread. - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official March 12-14th "National" meet thread. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Wow, that's an awesome idea...I'll buy a bunch the morning of. ~Tim...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Timdog1650
    Wow, that's an awesome idea...I'll buy a bunch the morning of.

~Tim
    wooohooo Josh was gonna make fun of me cuz i didnt know ne1

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

name tags? Why doesnt everyone just introduce them selves. Or post a pic or something.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

Is there any set route for the drive on Sat yet? Anyone interested in some dirt roads? Probably not since everyone will have their cars all clean. After my last run in with a deer, I'm not so worried about my exterior anymore.

Its too bad we couldnt get into brookhaven nat. lab, miles and miles of gravel/ dirt roads. I think the security guard may get suspicious with a couple dozen modded subies pulling up.

Anyone bringing any ladies? I tried to convince my fiance to show up in a bikini, but she didnt agree (it may be a little cold for that). Her car is pretty cool though, loaded 2004 Mini S. I'd like to see what it could do against some WRX's in the twisties. I dont really think shes too interested in hanging out and talking about cars for hours though.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

I Support ClubWRX
    BTW - does anyone have one of those pops-a-dent or ding king things? I just got a dent in my hood from a chunk of rubber on the highway If so, please bring it along!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Hey, I'm late to all of this...I'm trying to get off of work on Saturday and I might have a few Staten Island people to caravan with, Shiju you have my number so hit me up sometime this week and maybe we can all get together and head down in a big caravan
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

JRod,

There is no scheduled drive yet, so I'll let you take the lead on this one and set something up.

We have dirt roads on Long Island? Thats new to me!

PM'ed you.

SERacing,
    Hope you can make it on saturday!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

is the strip joint 18+?

SQC - 189

hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

Originally posted by Trailboss
    JRod,

There is no scheduled drive yet, so I'll let you take the lead on this one and set something up.

We have dirt roads on Long Island? Thats new to me!

I'll search around on mapquest for some good roads in the Stoneybrook area. The only good cruising roads I know of are out east. It may be hard to find some dirt roads we can play on legally. I know a lot of quads and bikes ride out in the pine barrens which start around exit 68 on the LIE. I would have to scope it out though.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

Ok, I got off of work on Sat! Its on! I talked to a few locals...I'm trying to get them to go, maybe the S.I./N.J. caravans can meet up somewhere in between and go together...let me know the deal.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

muahahaha! Look at the attention it's getting now! I KNEW that the list would grow the week before, it always does.

I want EVERY NY'r TO BE THERE! I'm driving 8hrs for you hooligans!!

(i'll be one of the two ohioans there. the only oddball will be corey )
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Originally posted by Timdog1650

you guys rock ... its bringing a tear to my eye!

SQC - 189

Originally posted by Subie2.5RS2003
    you guys rock ... its bringing a tear to my eye!
    If it is 21+, it looks like we're gonna have to go somewhere else!!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.