The Official March 12-14th "National" meet thread. - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official March 12-14th "National" meet thread. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by ryland Ryan, you have to come dude. I made a special trip to pick up the stickiest ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ryland
    Ryan, you have to come dude. I made a special trip to pick up the stickiest of the icky, and I'm saving it for this meet!
    ooohhhh I'll have a contributon to this fund as well
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

meet

Yo, Imdefinatly interested in coming up. Coming from morth jersey. I would need directions. Just got a bunch of **** done to the car and should be finishing it up this weekend...2.4 jun stroker and new injectors. last setup went 11s this one better go 10s! so anyone from jersey looking to caravan let me know! and please hook up with some directions! you can reach me at 973 296 7649 also.

jon

Jon,
    Love to have you at the meet.

Contact Midknight and NJwrbT-wrx about caravanning because they will be coming.

SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS WILL BE POSTED WITHIN A FEW DAYS ON THE MAIN POST -- I haven't gotten around to that yet
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I definately want to come. I was getting pumped about it tonight. The only thing holding me back right now is driving by myself. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can handle driving 8hrs by myself Ya'll agree? It's kinda dangerous, too.

Find someone that wants to drive with me, and I'm there!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

I have driven 14 hours straight by myself, with no problem at all!!!!! Come on, do it!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Thanks to a meet like this, I met Chris. Who turns out to be one of my good friends now. He's a trooper. Identical to me, he's always up for meets, etc. Guess what. I asked him about coming, he's trying to get off work Friday... if he can't we're going to leave friday around 2-3pm.

Looks like I'm coming, afterall.

March Meet

hey all,

i'm kind of a newbie, but have been on this board lurking for a while. i'm very new to the island and am going to try and make it.

dnice

Looks like I AM coming... just waiting on the definate answer on Chris. I'm going out this weekend to buy a CB radio

add me to the list. lets get this jersey caravan together.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

I'm down. I've got the ill delivery service connections.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

meet

All people going from jeresey area who want to caravan, lets set this up before hand this way its not crazy when its gets close to the meet, also im donw to meet up whenever with any wrx owners, so let me know whats up..

jon

11.03@126

y'all make it sound like jersey's so far from long island. i'll be coming through jersey on my way up there, though. let me know what timing is - i might go up early saturday, though. someone plan this, and i might join in the "caravan."
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Directions have been posted on the first page

Caravan Information has been posted on the first page
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    OK, Jersey Caravan.

Central Jersey Folks (shiju, joe, me) lets meet up at the northbound rest area right around exit 11 on the turnpike (i'm not sure if it's before or after, but you all know which one it is.) Lets say 9am.

From there we roll up and meet up with Boostedej20.

Boosted, I don't know if it's easier for you to meet us somehwere on the turnpike and then we can head to the GWB or if you want to meet us up in Fort Lee by the bridge. Let me know which is better for you.

Lightning, You should drop me a pm with your cell number and I'll give you mine. We'll check where you're gonna be at around that time and if you're close by we can all meet up and go.

If any of you have a problem, suggestion, whatever, hit on PM or on aim at 'eljovencubano' and let me know what you're thinking.

Josh, get your panties out of the bunch they're in and relax. We'll be there
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson