The Official March 12-14th "National" meet thread. - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official March 12-14th "National" meet thread. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What sits in Timdog's driveway now...

What sits in Timdog's driveway now
    Last edited by Trailboss; 12-21-2005 at 11:09 AM.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by FourorTwoWheels
    where did you guys go cruising? i wound up at popeyes on hempstead tpk
    Crusied around Stony Brook/Setauket/Port Jefferson for a little bit, nothing too crazy. Everyone was TIRED.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Damnit....I got their at 4 pm and everyone was already gone...I wish I ddint have to go to driver re training unit........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...W should have a Long Island one soon....or just another one like that....
    D'oh, dude, I posted my cellphone number a few times on here, you should've called!!

Originally posted by Trailboss
    What drained out of Aussie's car -- parts of 3rd gear
    Are you serious? I have similar souvenir from my toasted 3rd gear. Did he totally shear it or just strip a tooth or two?

edit: OK, looked at the pic again and its more than a tooth or two.
    Last edited by JRod; 03-14-2004 at 06:12 PM.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

Originally posted by Trailboss
    D'oh, dude, I posted my cellphone number a few times on here, you should've called!!
    Me and JoeyVaz saw 2 WRB's and PSM wrx pull into the lot when we were leaving, was that 13secwrx?

Anyway, we should have like an official pics thread for this meet, I have all wallpaper sized pics of just about every car at the meet but I don't want to kill the 56k users
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Originally posted by SERacing
    Me and JoeyVaz saw 2 WRB's and PSM wrx pull into the lot when we were leaving, was that 13secwrx?

Anyway, we should have like an official pics thread for this meet, I have all wallpaper sized pics of just about every car at the meet but I don't want to kill the 56k users
    that was my friends and I ... if it was around 4pm

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

I have all wallpaper sized pics of just about every car at the meet but I don't want to kill the 56k users
    Do it, my pictures are horribly small. I lowered the res, but still cant seem to get nice big pics up.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

I Support ClubWRX
    Josh, that second pic that chevey boy posted is so going to get owned.... I'm ready for it! lol
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Well - apart from the obvious conversion to a 4sp tranny, I had a great time! I am looking at STi RA gearset and a clutch upgrade to take care of the problem.

6hr drive without 3rd gear sucks the big one hard!!!

Josh and Tim - thanks heaps for a well run meet. Now you all have to come to Imprezafest in St Louis in June!!

Cheers,

Andrew

Hey all,

I just want to say again how happy I am about the turnout -- I had a blast the entire time and am still psyched you all came out for something that Timdog and I originally planned to be a few of us getting together.

Next time we'll make some changes (scheduled drives) and other such things.

Thanks for coming guys, it was really awesome for everyone to make the commute and show up for our little shin-dig. BBQ at my house was a good time, good to put some faces to some names.

Awesome meet everybody. Had a great time. Next time join us in Sopranoville. Maybe Steve and Joe and I can set up the next one.
    What do ya think?

Josh, Tim great job. Tim your dad rules! Anybody that would welcome an army of total strangers into their house has to have a heart of gold.

Joe: I'll get the talkabout from ya somewhere down the road. We are neighbors!
    Steve: Your mods are out of control I'm HELLA jealous!
    SERacing: post pic dude! Is the video good? We drove kinda fast for ya to be holding a camera
    Joeyvas: Thanks for making the verrazano a launching point. That was crazy.
    I still laugh at the thought of the slowest wrx of us taking the lead up there. hilarious.
    me screaming into walkie "BRAKES!" rediculous. We killed our brakes and were still doing 65 in a 50

And thanks to everybody for moving their cars so I could get out. Sorry bout that.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

, I have all wallpaper sized pics of just about every car at the meet but I don't want to kill the 56k users

kill them, KILL THEM!!! I really want to see some of the pics.

As for the meet, it was great. Nice meeting all of you and it was amazing that this took place pretty much in my backyard. Looking forward to the next one!

Tom

I had a ton of fun meeting all you guys too. The meet was awesome!!!
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

Should I make a new thread? I want to see everyone else's pics too! Let me know, I'll start uploading them to my server as we speak.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market