Upstate NY meet @ Albany -- Crossgates mall. SUNDAY FEB 15
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Upstate NY meet @ Albany -- Crossgates mall. SUNDAY FEB 15 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; There will be a meet at Crossgates Mall in Albany this sunday, February 15th, at 2pm. There are over 15 ...

Upstate NY meet @ Albany -- Crossgates mall. SUNDAY FEB 15

There will be a meet at Crossgates Mall in Albany this sunday, February 15th, at 2pm.

There are over 15 cars from the upstate NY club -- UNYSOC -- that are already on the list of people going, and anyone else intested in the area is definitly welcome!

Here's the link for reference: http://www.unysoc.org/forums/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

The specific location at Crossgates is the big (usually) empty parking lot across from Hooters where we met the first time and took all the pictures. If you weren't there the first time, but still wanna go, just look for the Hooters at Crossgates, then directly across the street there will be an empty parking lot there.

2pm.

Be there.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ill be there ready to go.

In heart of course.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

I'm the guy with the WRB STI at RPI. I was planning on meeting you guys at the Crossgates but I lost track of time working in the shop and when I realized it was too late. However I'm very interested in coming to the next meet, hopefully its soon.

To Mike with the white WRX, thanks for the invite and I plan on coming next time around.

-Frank
    Never stop learning.

It was a great time, with ~18 cars. Had an Initial D video game session in the mall, talked cars for a while, then went to Smokey Bone's BBQ and had a really nice dinner. Pics on www.unysoc.org/forums under "meets" thread

~Tim

Sounds like a good time.
    Never stop learning.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.