Bensalem PA, meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Bensalem PA, meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Bensalem PA. (right above phila.) Philadelphia race park (its a horse track dont get excited) if you have a horse ...

Bensalem PA, meet

Bensalem PA. (right above phila.)

Philadelphia race park
    (its a horse track dont get excited) if you have a horse bring him.

FEB 15TH (sunday) 11 am

I figure we all hang out untill it gets old then go eat...theres plenty of good places to go around there. I would like if you guys could post this up on other clubs and maybe make this a all car meet you know. I know I love to see any modded car if done right (imports mostly of course)

Ok if your going post up, if your not

(if you need directions post up where your coming from. basic directions would be to take I 95 to street RD. exit, go about 5 miles and the track will be on your right)
    Last edited by ej20gc8; 02-11-2004 at 01:40 PM.
    If they dont sell it, BUILD IT.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'll be there...with my band of idiots...oh wait.......that includes u doesnt it bob
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

Im not an idiot, you are....im not even in a band.. i like music yeah but cant play anything?
    Last edited by ej20gc8; 02-08-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Originally posted by ej20gc8
    I may be an idiot but im not in a band?

I really dont know this person^^^ ....i think he follows me around though
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

Originally posted by Chopstixx
    Hahaha. Who is this guy? I've seen him tailing us a few times. Wait, am I included in teh band of idiots?

Originally posted by Chopstixx
    yeah well you just lost your 50$ a week friend fee from me buddy boy. Hurts doesnt it.

Yo guys i was trying to do the same thing for the Saturday. Cant we do that...i cant make Sun. I always miss these things thats why i tried putting one together myself, and now i cant even make this one...again. So how about Saterday, maybe closer to 1 and then theres Hooters right there...and a bunch of other food spots.
    ryan

Saturday = Valentine's Day. Don't think that a meet and lunch at Hooters is my wife's idea as a good date. I don't know wtf her problem is

Anyway, I can do Sunday.

I can make Sunday. If I go to a meet on V-Day I may get beat.

I made it sunday cause most people i know cant do sat. cause of the v-day thing. Your close by rayn so i think we should plan a meet for say the next weekend, or when your available we can set up a big arse meet for then.

So are we still on for feb 15th? I won't be able to make it to the next weekend's meet.

yet ANOTHER thread about a meet this weekend. this is SO fragmented!
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

The origanal post stands. There will be a meet on the 15th sunday. Yes theres meet up's for this weekend allready that seem to have gone down hill. If your interested in going to this meet post up. If you cant make this oneI hope to see you at the next one. This spring Ill be looking to hang out alot. thanks guys.

meet is for feb 15th sunday at philadelphia race park. Please dont suggest another day. If no one shows up I will try to plan another one to get better results.

Originally posted by ej20gc8
    The origanal post stands. There will be a meet on the 15th sunday. Yes theres meet up's for this weekend allready that seem to have gone down hill. If your interested in going to this meet post up. If you cant make this oneI hope to see you at the next one. This spring Ill be looking to hang out alot. thanks guys.

meet is for feb 15th sunday at philadelphia race park. Please dont suggest another day. If no one shows up I will try to plan another one to get better results.

So how about maybe just a slight compromise so i can hang out for just atleast an hour. Can we meet at 11. C'mon its not that early. All in favor to move it to 11...so i can hang for a bit?

Originally posted by rayn4eleven
    So how about maybe just a slight compromise so i can hang out for just atleast an hour. Can we meet at 11. C'mon its not that early. All in favor to move it to 11...so i can hang for a bit?
    hey man i think i can make it out there by 11. ill change the times up. also on nesioc or how ever you spell it theres a meet down on delaware ave next sat at 6pm you should check out. Ill be going to that one most likly also...it doesnt seem like many are going to come to this one ?...either way ill at least stop by and chill for a bit...

bob

mail me of you are deff. going beobe99@aol.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.