Car Stolen Blue Wrx (warren New Jersey)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Car Stolen Blue Wrx (warren New Jersey) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; HI, My car was stolen at A&P in, new jersey 8 oclock pm. Pretty close to newark. It was blue, ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Car Stolen Blue Wrx (warren New Jersey)

HI,
    My car was stolen at A&P in, new jersey 8 oclock pm. Pretty close to newark.

It was blue, wingless, sti hoodscoop, huge exhuast, and body kit

PLEASE! call my cell phone 908-370-5432

If there is anything else i shouldtell you guys will help. thanks

tom
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh ****! I live in green brook and saw that car taking off down 22 EB, I rolled up next to them. 1 spanish guy (I think) and one white guy in shotgun. I rolled up and waved and they took off on me. Just thought that they were some ****s. PM me if you want more details.
    Frank
    2000 BRP GF wagon, 07 STI engine, 3" green, FMIC, 04 STI 6spd w/DCCD, and Brembos.

Originally posted by luvmyrs
    Oh ****! I live in green brook and saw that car taking off down 22 EB, I rolled up next to them. 1 spanish guy (I think) and one white guy in shotgun. I rolled up and waved and they took off on me. Just thought that they were some ****s. PM me if you want more details.
    Frank
    I hope you could I.D. the suckers. Good luck, Jack.

Hey Jack,

Sorry to hear about this. Post it up in Nabisco in this thread http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=428121 they have an alert system and there's nothing like 40-50 extra pairs of eyes out there for you.

luvmyrs - this wasn't Mr. Dreads in action again was it??? He's been fingered in a good many of the NJ thefts and attempted thefts.

Man, ya should have went w/ the Lo/Jack option.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.