Look what I found at Bennigans
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Look what I found at Bennigans within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I saw this parked outside Bennigans in West Chester, PA on Rt 202. It was beautiful..looked recently washed and waxed ...

Look what I found at Bennigans

I saw this parked outside Bennigans in West Chester, PA on Rt 202. It was beautiful..looked recently washed and waxed and detailed...in the winter!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bentleyreal.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

seen it before.. For some reason that Bennigans attracts alot of weird and sweet cars..
    i've seen vipers, Bentley's, ferrari 360(drove thru), turbo S2000's, real Hummer's, even the old BMW 850's?(BIG coupe with pop-up headlights?..not sure of the #, not to mention a Z8)...and then the end-of-the-month Sunday Subaru meets, lol.
    i used to work across the street, but then we moved down to Rt 1..

Murray

Thumbs down

When you come from South Florida, like myself, seeing a Bentley is NBD. However, getting to ride in one... is! There's a lot of Bling-Bling where I come from.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

Originally posted by photog72
    When you come from South Florida, like myself, seeing a Bentley is NBD. However, getting to ride in one... is! There's a lot of Bling-Bling where I come from.
    haha, i was just about to say u see it all down here

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.