Quaker Steak Meet - February

This is a discussion on Quaker Steak Meet - February within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We decided to have two Quaker steak meets this month. Why? Because we're bored. The first one is this weekend, ...

Quaker Steak Meet - February

We decided to have two Quaker steak meets this month. Why? Because we're bored.

The first one is this weekend, Feb. 7th. 4pm

The second is Feb. 21st. 6pm

If you can't make both and want to make at least one, go to the one on the 21st. That's going to be the bigger of the two
    Last edited by RLsChMiDt; 02-18-2004 at 12:45 PM.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ill try to make it to the one on the 21'st. Where exactly is thins place?
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

DIRECTIONS TO QUAKER STEAK & LUBE VALLEY VIEW, OHIO

FROM THE EAST:
    I-271 South to I-480 West.
    I-480 West to I-77 South (bearing left onto I-77) take Rockside Road (Independence) exit. Go left (east) onto Rockside Rd. Continue east on Rockside Pass through light at Brecksville Rd. (Rt. 21) continuing east to Canal Rd.

Go left (north) on Canal Road approximately 1 mile to Quaker Steak & Lube located on left side of Canal Road, directly in front of the Cinemark Theatre Complex.

FROM THE WEST:
    I-480 East to I-77 South (bearing right onto 77 South). Follow to Rockside Road (Independence ) exit ramp. Go left (east) onto Rockside Rd. Continue East on Rockside Pass through light at Brecksville Rd. (Rt. 21) continuing east to Canal Rd.

Go left (north) on Canal Road approximately 1 mile to Quaker Steak & Lube located on right side of Canal Road directly in front of the Cinemark Theatre Complex.

FROM THE NORTH:
    I-77 South to the Rockside Rd. (Independence) exit. Go left (east) onto Rockside Rd. Continue east on Rockside Pass through light at Brecksville Rd. (Rt. 21) continuing east to Canal Rd.
    Go left (north) on Canal Road approximately 1 mile to Quaker Steak & Lube located on right side of Canal Road directly in front of the Cinemark Theatre Complex

FROM THE SOUTH:
    I-77 North to the Rockside Rd. (Independence) exit. Go right (east) onto Rockside Rd. Continue east on Rockside Pass through light at Brecksville Rd. (Rt. 21) continuing east to Canal Rd.
    Go left (north) on Canal Road approximately 1 mile to Quaker Steak & Lube located on right side of Canal Road directly in front of the Cinemark Theatre Complex.

QUAKER STEAK & LUBE
    5935 Canal Road
    Valley View, OH 44125

Office: (216) 986-9500
    Take Out: (216) 986-WING (9464)
    FAX: (216) 986-9501

That help?

haha yea i think that will do it for me. Im comin from akron. ill try to get home for this one? are there many peeps comin?
    All show and no go . . .

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)

I'm going to try to make it to both. I was going to travel to Michigan the weekend of the 21st to have my car tuned at Godspeed, but I'm postpong that until early March now. If you don't belong to http://www.lersoc.com already check out that site. It's a subaru club for Northern Ohio. That's where the original idea came from.

yeah there should be a good turnout...

but please, try and get there as close to 4pm so we can get a good headcount for seating arrangements. It'll be lots of fun, I can't wait. There's going to be at least one SRT4, two Evo's, STi's, WRX's, older Subarus and probably some others.

Again, if you can only make one of the two meets, shoot for the meet on the 21st.

If you want my cell number, PM me and I'll give you my cell.

My buddy and i are planning on coming... I'll bring my wrx and let my buddy take my 2001 M coupe
    All show and no go . . .

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)

I can't wait. I'm sitting at work wishing that today is Friday.

I'm going to try and get a few others to come. One of my buddy has a GSX that's doing mid 12's, I'm going to try and have him come. He might of been at the 1st meet? He was driving a black GS430.

Originally posted by fourstardrift
    I'm going to try and get a few others to come. One of my buddy has a GSX that's doing mid 12's, I'm going to try and have him come. He might of been at the 1st meet? He was driving a black GS430.
    Yeah, I can't wait either.

Yepp, he was there... aren't they the guys from TurboFour? Eric with the Silver Evo knows them too, do you know Eric? LOL

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    Yeah, I can't wait either.

Yepp, he was there... aren't they the guys from TurboFour? Eric with the Silver Evo knows them too, do you know Eric? LOL
    I'm good friends with the T4 guys. I'll see if Paul wants to come with his 328is. Tran is the one with the GSX and the GS430.

I might know Eric by face and not by name. We'll see tomorrow.

Ralphy was there, at the last meet. He was riding with someone else. He's the funny "mexican". And he's building a crazy hatch...that thing is going to kill a lot of cars this summer.

dammit... looks like once again I will have to miss the meet. I have things going on this weekend and wont be able to make it home (Xavier/Dayton Basketball game). I promise i wll show my face at one of the meets soon. Maybe the next one... and there is always this summer, i will be living back in akron.

cheers
    All show and no go . . .

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)

Ralphy was there, at the last meet. He was riding with someone else. He's the funny "mexican". And he's building a crazy hatch...that thing is going to kill a lot of cars this summer.
    He road with me and i can't wait till the hatch is done, it's gonna be so unfair for most cars to race it, it's gonna be insane.

steve
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

We rescheduled it for 6:00PM!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im goin to get is SIDEWAYS at QSL!!!

wambam thank you MAM!
    ur DONE