once or twice a month meet in NNJ on sunday feb 8th
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on once or twice a month meet in NNJ on sunday feb 8th within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; details arent final, so post your thoughts. as for time and location or anything else. here is the link to ...

once or twice a month meet in NNJ on sunday feb 8th

details arent final, so post your thoughts.
    as for time and location or anything else.

here is the link to the thread on nasioc.com

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...24#post5555724

everyone is invited...even the evo and srt-4 owners

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Depending on how far North it is. I may be down.

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

this type of event

will happen more than once, and we are going to try for different time. of course once it gets closer to summer, we'll have more light to work with.

as far as location, we'd be willing to have it more towards central jersey. im sure none of us mind driving a good 45 minutes for a meet that will definately be worth it. say a short hills or menlo park type meet

yea rt 4 is kinda far for alot of us who are in the central jersey area......maybe move it closer towards say union/springfield area?
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

there will be more than one meet...

this is just the first of hopefully more than one....depending on the turn out

what if we move it down a little closer to say the wayne area I am from sussex it is still a pretty far ride for me but I am willing to do it as long as I don't have to work cause I usually work till 9...

Sussex Eh? I'm in Wantage myself. I've probably passed you on the roads. What're you driving?

Red '04 Wrx here. The only red one I've seen so far in this area. Everyone up here has blue or silver.

sorry I meant to say sussex county I am from vernon but I frequently travel up that way for college and to tri county audio for work done on my system. I drive an 02 black wrx with gold rota tarmacs, rally spoiler and tinted windows.

meetup

<------- north jersey checking in here ! (hudson county )

Do any of you guys wanna have a meet on route 23 in wayne at panera bread on sunday the 14th at 5 o'clock.

i know that you are a punk Josh

maybe i will come out when the car is done, but for now i am kinda staying in.

billyqua
    rally driven....................

meet up

how about menlo mall in edison (daytime) or strauss in jersey city rt440 ( nitetime ) ????

im in northern nj, actually jefferson twp. would love to meet and hang out with other subie owners

RS22b I would offer to pick you up but I would be down there already. Jester I am not far from you I am in Vernon myself, and I think I will post a saturday meet sometime in the near future in the wayne area. Looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts as well...

Originally posted by subybill
    RS22b I would offer to pick you up but I would be down there already. Jester I am not far from you I am in Vernon myself, and I think I will post a saturday meet sometime in the near future in the wayne area. Looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts as well...
    would love to meet up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.