mmmm...snow.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on mmmm...snow. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; You West Chester punks. No one else was out! Didn't see one suby out near me. So, I get home ...

mmmm...snow.

You West Chester punks. No one else was out! Didn't see one suby out near me.

So, I get home around 8pm and nothing has fallen yet. Go inside watch some Simpsons, some Rally Monte Carlo, chat up with some AIMers to see what's going on out there and see if anyone's going out to play. I guess everyone else is just tooo responsible - no fun. Took a peek outside and there was at least 2 inches on the ground....mmmmYESSS! I left the house around 2 and saw more deer than cars for the first 30 minutes of driving, drifting, parking lots, and looking for the Sunday Paper :lol: Took a few laps, trucker was parked at my favorite spot (big K), so I didn't stay there too long (didn't want to disturb him).

1st pic Westtown Acme parking lot - uh, don't use the flash in the snow (yes, it's real place and not just a Warner Bros creation; no, I wasn't buying rocket powered roller skates.)

2nd pic in front of Iron Hill Brewery - West Chester

3rd pic EMPTY downtown West Chester. Isn't it grand?

share yours!
    -wYlie

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Yo ! Wylie ...kewl pics

u-shoulda took some with the flash on too

oi ! an wadda u doin parkin in da disabled spot fer in the first pic
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Weas,

Uh....I was next to the handicapped spot....mmm, yeah! The flash pictures I took basically showed snow. It was coming down a bit thick, methinks. I'm still learning how to use the technomajiggle.

-wYlie

Nice pics. The last time I was out having fun in the snow I got pulled over

Now I am scared to go and have some fun.....but we have 6-10" coming for central NJ.....I am going to have a problem staying inside and being good

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

pulled over over for what?? reckless? failure to control? too fast for conditions? BOOO! I only played (got sideways) when I knew no one was around (which wasn't hard) I was the only moving car that I saw for a good bit of the night. That was pretty cool. Not too many ppl out at 2AM, when there's work the next 'day'. Saw a little red fox (the animal, not the actor) early in the night. That was pretty cool.

6-9?!?! sheesh...I actually haven't check the rest of the day. It's supposed to switch to sleet/rain sometime....

anywho...be safe out there!
    -wYlie

Careless.....he cussed me out, did nto pay too much attention to my documents or anything, then told me I would be getting a summons in 30 days and I could explain why I was driving like an a$$hole to the judge. I am pretty sure he was just trying to scare me, but he still pulled me over for it.

I drifted a turn, not even that crazy, and he must have been parked with his lights off because I NEVER do crap like that with anybody around. It was late at night on a weeknight too. Damn Ford Explorer coppers......

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Hey, if your going back out tonight (monday), call me or reply here. Its supposed to snow more isnt it?

(phone no. in PM box)
    I created my avatar.

sent you a PM, Craig. We'll see what the night brings.

Dammit! I can't believe I missed the Monte' again! I hope they do a rebroadcast.

We got about 8" 2 nights ago, some ice today and another 4-8 on the way tonight! Took my brother-in-law (from Florida ) for a few doughnuts in the Sams parking lot! I did see a black WRX in the parking lot next to the Ford dealer with the headlights busted out. Bummer. The guy was out checking the damage. Looked like a young kid.

Enjoy the snow, fellas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snowcar1.jpg  
    Last edited by JVEC; 01-27-2004 at 03:00 PM.

we're in the 1-4" range for tonight, but we've had a bit of freezing rain/ice this afternoon....the underneath will be pretty slick and it doesn't seem like there will be enough snow to cover that crap.... I think I'm staying in....

-wYlie

that shiznits comin down right now.... theyr sayin 9-14" for suffolk county
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

tan
    got 3" this morning.....didn't feel likely sitting in traffic....vacation time!

Yesterday....driving the commute through the snow....then hit the back roads to work....

Got about 5" already...still more to come (and had to do some e-brake turns for fun!)

3+ inches

fun..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snowdrift2.jpg  
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

nice DUBA!!!

ok now where the picture of you drifting down that streeet

hah and nice headlights btw
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast