W.C. Benningan's Meet, Sunday, Jan. 25th, Noon
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on W.C. Benningan's Meet, Sunday, Jan. 25th, Noon within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; what: Bennigan's Meet when: Sunday, Jan. 25th, Noon where: W.C. Benningan's - 1347 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382 Didn't ...

W.C. Benningan's Meet, Sunday, Jan. 25th, Noon

what: Bennigan's Meet
    when: Sunday, Jan. 25th, Noon
    where: W.C. Benningan's - 1347 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382

Didn't realize that the 25th was next week...sorry for the late notice. I've been "ordered" to set this up again. I sure hope I got the date and everything right the 1st time. 3rd time's the charm....um...I guess...it's not.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=486244

how could i forget posting it here?? sorry.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'll be there... gotta show off my new parts...

and point out that i used ZIPPY TIES to hold certian parts in teh correct position!

hahaha

how far is that from your house brent?
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Louie,

remember where we ate at Applebee's?? it's about 15 more minutes north on rt. 1, then 5 minutes north on rt. 202. not much further....20 minutes...MAX. How's the pipes working out?? i'm sure you've gotten to stand on it a bit more than you did in the snowy mix. Ahhhhhhh....no leaky, no leaky, no leaky!!!

-wYlie

They sound SOOOO good.

Did brent tell you? CEL... I was soo pissed

I never had one till I was driving home... 40mph for 90 miles home, and it came on. Do you remember positively if you pluged that sensor back in or do you think you may have gotten side tracked with the zippy ties? I haven't checked you to see if I even plugged in the front one or not, but I just wanted to ask. But I might try to show up to this, it would be cool to meet up with some other ppl.
    RANGER on point

positively plugged in...plug won't mate unless it's right. I did that first....zippy tied and rechecked the plug and moved the boot over it on the front side. I know you didn't have a MIL eliminator, but what about for the UP resistor fix? I was under the impression that the rear one would come on sooner than that if that was the case, but maybe it worked loose. If you can get to an autozone and have the code pulled. Maybe because it's not leaking that the cat insufficiency CEL is going off now - like it was subthreshold (barely with the leak) and now with the leak it's hit the mark.

from the ponyexpressperformance site:
    PEPô MIL Eliminators or Malfunction Indicator Light Eliminators, are electronic modules that prevent the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" light from coming on when an offroad exhaust pipe is installed on a late-model vehicle with OBD-II emissions systems. If an Offroad non-catted pipe is installed on the vehicle without MIL Eliminators, the "Check Engine" or Service Engine Soon" will always be on, and the driver won't have the opportunity of being alerted if something more serious is wrong with the vehicle
    link to some MIL/CEL discussion

link to OBDII codes
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 01-20-2004 at 08:53 PM.

Originally posted by LouieWRX
    how far is that from your house brent?
    25-30 minutes depending on which way you go.. and how fast you go.
    i go the backroads, winch has nice gentle rollercoaster type roads, and a "forward jump ! "
    then some nice curves, then a nice known stretch of Rt 100 known to the west chester peoples..posted speed limit is 35, i stay above 60 on normal tires
    got the snow tires on tho

lemme know if ya wanna come out, i'll have ya follow me, i can wait for ya.
    Murray

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    100 miles for me
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I just migth roll on up. I'll give you a call.
    RANGER on point

dammit Louie! You gotta stop coming up here (j/k) it's supposed to snow or something again. lol. there might be a drift drive...

ever get that CEL pulled or check the connection??

-wYlie
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 01-22-2004 at 10:36 AM.

I haven't climbed under the car yet. If its going to snow, I am going to pass on the benigan meet. My tires are horrible in that snow. Brent and his girl passed me in that saab like I was in a parking lot. We'll have to see.
    RANGER on point

Originally posted by LouieWRX
    I haven't climbed under the car yet. If its going to snow, I am going to pass on the benigan meet. My tires are horrible in that snow. Brent and his girl passed me in that saab like I was in a parking lot. We'll have to see.

not sure what time its gona snow, i'll keep checking to see if its an early or late storm..kinda hope its later..

that Saab also had 4 studded snow tires on it.
    and 3 people in it.

Ian's got his Black 900 turbo now, if he can get the radio worked out, he may come out to show it off..its alot nicer looking than the green one.
    windows just need to be re-tinted.

and as many people hate beige interior..on the black car..it makes it look that much more luxurious..its not THAT bad looking..but alot of people dont like it.

anyway..

i'll be there.lemme know if your commin up.

i should be able to make it, some snow would be great, got my winter tires on so im ready now, if anyone needs a scanner, i can bring one, wont work on STis, but it will work on 02-03 wrxs, and maybe o4s, havent tried it on one yet.
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

Unhappy Vacation

I would have been there, but I was in South Florida for the week, thawing out from the cold weather and getting some sun. Definitely next time.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.