Vishnu Dyno Day in the Mid-Atlantic Region

This is a discussion on Vishnu Dyno Day in the Mid-Atlantic Region within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok, So i'd like to get the names of people who'd like to have Shiv dyno tune their cars right ...

Vishnu Dyno Day in the MidAtlantic Region

Ok,

So i'd like to get the names of people who'd like to have Shiv dyno tune their cars right here in the Mid Atlantic Region.

A local shop with an AWD dyno has expressed interest in hosting Shiv for a dyno tuning event. We need 6 people per day for the tuning and if we fill up more than one day, I'm sure we can have shiv here for the necessary number of days.

This will be for Shiv tuning Tec2/Tec3 systems as well as ECUTek DeltaECU reflashes.

We don't have specific dates yet so what I really want is to know who'd be interested. You can expect to spend about $300-$600 for the dyno time plus the cost of the reflash if you need Ecutek ($650 for first time reflashes, $175 for current Vishnu reflash owners).

Go ahead and start signing up!

(1) Nick Luhr (**** Nogs)
    (2)
    (3)
    (4)
    (5)
    (6)
    (7)
    (8)
    (9)
    (10)
    (11)
    (12)

As the organization and dates become finalized, I'll be sure to append this post to keep all interested parties informed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nick, don't forget the presence that TurboXS has around here. There may not be enough die-hard Tec2/Tec3/ECUTek owners to warrant Shiv's visit unless he's willing to tune UTECs and Unichips too.

Just my $0.02.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

I don't know if shiv still does Unichips, but if he does, i'm sure he'd do those too. However, I am not so sure about UTEC - I was under the impression that Vishnu doesn't work with UTEC (especially not in UTEC Homeland)

I'll be sure to ask and if they do, I guess we'd include that too.

where is the dyno place located?

Nick:

Shiv is already scheduled for a dyno week end on the last Saturday in January and first Sunday in Feb. at Altered Atmospheres in Gaithersburg MD (about 50 miles west of Annapolis).

The Evo geeks are first up on Saturday. And we Rex geeks are up on Sunday. I'll be there both days.

If you or anyone else is interested they should call Vishnu for an appointment. I think the fee is $275 if you already have an Ecutek.

Regards:
    Henry Hirschel

PS
    I have been skulking around the Evo board. Those dudes are up to some serious tuning magic! We'd better all watch out.
    2007 urban gray STI. KTR Ecutek Re-Flash

Holy crap you're kidding!

I'm DEFINITELY going to get in on it if he's already coming.

See you there, but you should call Vishnu ASAP.

Lets just hope we can hold our own against the Evo geeks. They're putting in 272 cams in their machines.
    2007 urban gray STI. KTR Ecutek Re-Flash

vishnu dyno tuning day, Feb1?

ok well I'm not gonna show up on saturday, and shiv never did say if he was gonna be there sunday or not in the evolutionm thread...

Is there some confirmation of this somewhere??

I talked to Ken@ Vishnu last week and he said it was only saturday and no spots were open...

Help!

-Nick