What snow?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What snow? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Where's the snow damnit? I want to go out and play on an early Dec. Sunday....

What snow?

Where's the snow damnit? I want to go out and play on an early Dec. Sunday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've been to the sierra's about 5 times now and your definitly missing out on some good snow. There have beed plenty of snow storms to fill the slopes and empty parking lots! RE92's suck but AWD donuts RULE!!

-alex

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 015.jpg  
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

Already went out to play on my way home from work...on the way out of the parking lot I did a little drift and my boss just looked at me like I'm crazy.

P.S. There was NO ONE in the parking lot obviously
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

I was pissed that I had to come into work because I have a friend who works at a local community college(MCCC) that lets me know when they're going to plow their lots. I can go over there and play around in the lots without any fear of getting in trouble. But instead I had to come into work.

I got in before anyone else and took a quick look at our parking lot. I had just enough room to do a few doughnuts before leaving my car out in the snowy playground.
    02 midnight black
    clear side markers
    K&N Air Filter
    STi J-Spec Strut Tower Brace
    Prodrive Axle-back Exhaust
    Kartboy SS + Bushings

It was great snow today. Had tons of fun doing donuts and drifting in the old schoolyard!

Luckly I remembered that I had to lower the boost and go into stock mode for safety's sake
    Life is just one unifinishable project

tan
    I was fun driving in the snow from Camp Hill back to East Stroudsburg....

man, this one guy in a 2003 WRX wagon (it was a 2003, since it was mustard yellow), was doing 40 mph on I-81....creating a long line for me to pass (me averaging 50-60 mph in packed snow with more snow coming down).

Tires make a huge difference!!!

Delayed opening at work!!! (Due to snow and ice)

Slept in until 9:00 am, and got to work ON TIME!!!! (thinking I would be late coming in)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.