March 12-14 - Trailboss' (Josh's) Big Ol' Meet TEMPORARY CLOSED - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on March 12-14 - Trailboss' (Josh's) Big Ol' Meet TEMPORARY CLOSED within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; im in, only half hour away. and ill ahve my wagon by then! . ask me if u need help ...

im in, only half hour away. and ill ahve my wagon by then! . ask me if u need help with good routes in western suffolk county.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by KnightWRXRider
    Sounds good we will ownz0r.
    You are SOOOOOOOOOO correct. Thats right Josh, you better schedule this around me. Im hella down for beer pong. Me and Ben can be the history 101 team.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    You are SOOOOOOOOOO correct. Thats right Josh, you better schedule this around me. Im hella down for beer pong. Me and Ben can be the history 101 team.
    Let me introduce us then. I am Professor STomp and this is my assistant Schmidt.
    GET READY FOR THE PAIN TRAIN, BABY!!!!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Originally posted by wrxlude
    Let me introduce us then. I am Professor STomp and this is my assistant Schmidt.
    GET READY FOR THE PAIN TRAIN, BABY!!!!
    Haha you're playing doctor and nurse. 0wn3d.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Josh - Try whippin past Mary's Grave real fast. Thats always good for a backroads experience. not safe, but then...

Holiday Inn Express on 347 has group rates around $119. If you want, i'll check for you next time i go into work there. Oh, and for sunday... you might wanna hold off on plans. I *think* thats when the sanctioned autocrosses start around here... and seeing as they're already overrun by suburu's, you guys will be right at home.

Originally posted by freelivin91
    Josh - Try whippin past Mary's Grave real fast. Thats always good for a backroads experience. not safe, but then...

Holiday Inn Express on 347 has group rates around $119. If you want, i'll check for you next time i go into work there. Oh, and for sunday... you might wanna hold off on plans. I *think* thats when the sanctioned autocrosses start around here... and seeing as they're already overrun by suburu's, you guys will be right at home.
    John! Whats up....Yeah I was thinking around Mary's Grave and that area, I rock Harbor road all the time (only at night! -- I'd never go 80 [long straight before S turns] on that road during the day )

Also, I was considering the Holiday Inn Exp. Only about 2 miles or so from my house, $119 is cheap.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I'm 50/50, depends if I'm back in NJ or still in SC.
    Maybe Jon and I can meet up and work our way up bling-bling 95 with walkie talkies.
    I'll keep ya posted, sounds fun
    Scott
    www.thewrxstore.com
    T3/T4 Kits starting @ $2500.

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax

So, I go away for a bit and this happens!!!

I am SOOOOO there.

I don't drink, so I will be designated embarassing picture taker for the weekend!!!!

Everybody better come!!!! Especially Eli, it would not be right without the cheesy post wh0re.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Crap...I am going to Vienna! I forget when I get back, I think the 10th, so I still should be able to make it.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

You better punk!

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    Crap...I am going to Vienna! I forget when I get back, I think the 10th, so I still should be able to make it.

-joe

I Support ClubWRX

-joe
    You better be there fool!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I'm there....I just check my reservations, I get back the 10th!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

I don't drink, so I will be designated embarassing picture taker for the weekend!!!!
    Everybody better come!!!! Especially Eli, it would not be right without the cheesy post wh0re.
    -joe
    yes drunkin photo ops. o man i'm busting my ballz to go!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by GallopingPonyCar

beer pong=teh best game evAr. i play it once a week

and u play throwing and bouncing. if u bounce it the other team can swat it away but if they dont swat it and u make it u automatically win and the looser drinks all the beer left on the table.

beer pong 0wn3z j00!!!!!1

100th post, w00t!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

beer pong=teh best game evAr. i play it once a week

and u play throwing and bouncing. if u bounce it the other team can swat it away but if they dont swat it and u make it u automatically win and the looser drinks all the beer left on the table.
    i play that a bounce in is only 2 cups. girls can blow, and 2 balls in the same cup are a win (because that person wasn't payin attention and didn't get the cup outta the way)

knock over a cup, and thats outta the game as well.

i <3 beer pong