March 12-14 - Trailboss' (Josh's) Big Ol' Meet TEMPORARY CLOSED - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on March 12-14 - Trailboss' (Josh's) Big Ol' Meet TEMPORARY CLOSED within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; still coming! and my brother may come over from Manhatten...

still coming!
    and my brother may come over from Manhatten

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i should show up just to envy the AWD

Originally posted by freelivin91
    i should show up just to envy the AWD
    w00t for everyone still being interested.

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I am definately coming!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

i am not bringing my damn sleeping bag 3k miles

I hope there will be a bed waiting...... with some east coast girl warming it up for me.......
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

I'm in....DUH! I may be able to accomodate a few people at my house over this break, so you don't have to worry corey, worse comes to worse the people who travelled farthest will be taken care of.

+1

Originally posted by Timdog1650
    I'm in....DUH! I may be able to accomodate a few people at my house over this break, so you don't have to worry corey, worse comes to worse the people who travelled farthest will be taken care of.

+1
    see now yur talking......
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

Hey new guy here on the east end of LI would like to check out whats going on!

hmmm it doesnt feel like everyone is excited still......
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

At 14???

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    hmmm it doesnt feel like everyone is excited still......
    Then add in a trip to Oasis or Club Inferno....

Hey all,
    This thing is still happening. A reason why it might've died down is because all 20 of you thought I was gonna put you all up for free Unless you're coming from across the country: Ryan, Corey, Andrew, etc. So....chances are you're going to have to find your own arrangements. Tim and I can only put up a couple people each.

Another reason for it dying down is that Timdog and I are still trying to plan this and have things to do. We are still 100% committed to making this go on, so don't worry

Im going to be starting a new thread soon with a confirmed attendance list, activities, and details/directions. Stay posted.

Thanks

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Hey all,
    This thing is still happening. A reason why it might've died down is because all 20 of you thought I was gonna put you all up for free Unless you're coming from across the country: Ryan, Corey, Andrew, etc. So....chances are you're going to have to find your own arrangements. Tim and I can only put up a couple people each.

Another reason for it dying down is that Timdog and I are still trying to plan this and have things to do. We are still 100% committed to making this go on, so don't worry

Im going to be starting a new thread soon with a confirmed attendance list, activities, and details/directions. Stay posted.

Thanks

-Josh

^^What he said^^

Once a final schedule and attendance list is up and running, we can make plans for the Long-Distance people to stay with us, and make recommendations for others in the area.

~Tim

now thats being assertive :asks boss for days off:
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

At 14???

yeah so i got the days off FOR SURE. Now i just need to get like 28647836781649 dollars for the ticket. WHat airport am i flying into again?

Jfk?

any other pertinent info i should know?
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

At 14???

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    yeah so i got the days off FOR SURE. Now i just need to get like 28647836781649 dollars for the ticket. WHat airport am i flying into again?

Jfk?

any other pertinent info i should know?
    It'd probably be easier to fly into Islip (MacArthur). You'll be about 45 minutes closer to Josh's house. Hell... that airport's only about 25 minutes away as it is.