Where to get UPPIPE installed
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where to get UPPIPE installed within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey just wondering if there is a good place to get my uppipe installed but is pretty cheap =) I ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Where to get UPPIPE installed

Hey just wondering if there is a good place to get my uppipe installed but is pretty cheap =)

I am located in Somerset County New jersey

-Tom
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are few good places in Jersey. How close to you I dunno. There's Rallispec, Autospeed, And PrecisionTuning. PrecisionTuning doesn't have a website but can be found in the Vendor's Forums here as well as Nasioc. They are the cheapest I believe.

Don't forget PPM, www.ppmotorsports.com, or click here for Jim's profile.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    THANKS!!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

yes we do up pipes's...$150 labor to install. We just got a site up and running(thanks to Matt). It is Precisiontuning.com
    Let us know if we can help you out...here is the shop info:

Precision Tuning
    945 Cedar Bridge Ave
    Brick NJ 08724
    732-451-0200

Bob

Precision Tuning

they did a great job on my uppipe and downpipe
    Bob & Rich stand by their work.

Jim
    Jim
    SQC

P
    R
    E
    C
    I
    S
    I
    O
    N tuning

Precision Tuning,

How much would it cost to fix a leaking uppipe. My POS Godspeed pipe developed a leak yet again, and I'm gettin sick of trying to fix this myself.

pt

When do you guess close for the holidays?

What are the hours of your store and what days you open?
    All long will the install take?
    Only reason i ask is i am about a hour away and i have school allthe time!

THANKS!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

Originally posted by atf78
    Precision Tuning,

How much would it cost to fix a leaking uppipe. My POS Godspeed pipe developed a leak yet again, and I'm gettin sick of trying to fix this myself.
    Hmm my POS godspeed pipe is great Even bought it used. Did you torque it correctly? If the pipe was ever made tighter than a monkeys arm you may want to take a belt sander to the flange.
    Life is just one unifinishable project

Originally posted by atf78
    Precision Tuning,

your worst case would be $150 plus any needed gaskets...thats if we had to redo the whole job.

Bob

Re: pt

Originally posted by Jack
    When do you guess close for the holidays?

What are the hours of your store and what days you open?
    All long will the install take?
    Only reason i ask is i am about a hour away and i have school allthe time!

THANKS!
    As of right now we will probably be closed Dec24, 25th and 26th for Christmas... Jan 1st for new years day. The job takes about 2 hours to do. We are open Monday-Saturday 8-5. If you need to come in at a special time we can set up an appointment for you...just let us know

Bob

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.