WRB WRX w/Gold SSR's in S.Jersey, who bought it?

This is a discussion on WRB WRX w/Gold SSR's in S.Jersey, who bought it? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Looking for the buyer of my old car! If you bought the '02 WRB WRX Sedan, no wing and Gold ...

WRB WRX w/Gold SSR's in S.Jersey, who bought it?

Looking for the buyer of my old car!

If you bought the '02 WRB WRX Sedan, no wing and Gold SSR's - I'd like to talk to you. If your buddy bought it, send him my email.

The car was sold just a few days ago at Car-Nu or the Performance Car Store in Berlin/Williamstown/Washington Twp. in South Jersey. The buyer is from PA - I think.

email me at: twobarjones@att.net
    '03 EVO VIII in the Garage, '05 Saab 9-5 Arc Demo Commuter car - Waiting for my '05 Saab 9-2X Aero!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just saw that car sitting on the lot....at least I think I did...it's down the street from me, I'll check.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

I found my old wrx's new owner!

His name is Todd, not sure if he's on this board yet. I'll find out soon though. He is from Philly I think.

I was able to meet up with him and give him a bunch of stuff from my car. Spare Keys, Remote, Original Window Sticker, Lower control arm mounts, Lug Wrench and Parts Receipts etc.

How about a EcuTek'd ECU, Todd?
    '03 EVO VIII in the Garage, '05 Saab 9-5 Arc Demo Commuter car - Waiting for my '05 Saab 9-2X Aero!