STI/WRX's in Pittsburgh
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STI/WRX's in Pittsburgh within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Specifically, Im talking about at Duquesne University. Recently, I have seen a wrb STI parked in surface parking on campus. ...

STI/WRX's in Pittsburgh

Specifically, Im talking about at Duquesne University. Recently, I have seen a wrb STI parked in surface parking on campus. Also, Ive seen a couple wrb wrx's with exhausts and I believe a mbp and psm wrx parked in the locust street garage or driving around campus. If any of you are out there, nice cars! Ive got a silver integra gs-r. I commute from the southside and park in the locust street garage. I'd love to chat about our cars sometime. Hopefully someone's on the board, if not, it looks like I'll have to be spreading the clubwrx.net word (even though I dont have a wrx)
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was just out in Pittsburgh this weekend. I saw WRX's all over the place out there. I saw several silver ones, a couple blue ones and a black one.
    I was out cruisin around in my JB 04. The one black bugeye I saw was on Carson St, and then I saw it again on the 29th st Bride...I think thats what bridge it was. Anyway, Pittsburgh is a prety cool city with lots of rexes!
    Oh...and there was a schweeet Yellow F355 around in the hotel garage too!

Oh...and there was a schweeet Yellow F355 around in the hotel garage too!
    What hotel were you at!? Those are an extreme rarity in these parts. Though a nice red 360 lives down the road from me up where my parents live in the north hills.

I see my share of rexes, however they are usually bugeyes(which I dig the most). Hardely ever see the 04's unless it's an STI.

Oh well, guess there are no fellow Duquesne ppl out there!
    *runs to printer to make clubwrx.net cards*
    99 Cutlass - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone

I was at the hilton in Station Square. The Ferrari was there all weekend. I saw it when i got there friday night and it was there(in different spot) when i left on sunday

I just put morettes on my 04...I think they look A LOT better than stock headlights. But yeah...I like the bugeyes as well.
    Last edited by BShow; 11-17-2003 at 12:44 PM.

I live in Pittsburgh witha 02 Black WRX. I have seen that 355 in the parking garage. I hate to say it but it looks like a kit. The lines on the yellow one don't seem to match right. The quality doesn't appear to be there.

Oddly enough, when I walked up to it...I was actually thinking the same thing. It just didnt seem right. I couldnt put my finger on why though. I wish I was around to see the owner or at least to hear it run.

i live in wash paw.

black 03 sedan w/ Sti V7 wing, 18" gunmetal OZ's, titned window, blitz intake and exhaust
    Sunset Orange Metallic 2003 WRX

aim- skrypaksWRX

I didnt notice the wing if i saw you. were you in the southside on Carson St on Saturday? if it was you I was the Black 04 driving around, I tossed you a wave going across the bridge.

i drive a bugeyed 03, sorry....wasnt me.
    Sunset Orange Metallic 2003 WRX

aim- skrypaksWRX

There was a silver STi at Northgate Honda in cranberry for awhile, havn`t seen it there lately though. Travrex has a blue bug eye with a raised wing, and giant tach... His car sounds wicked, I see him around Cranberry a good bit also. Havn`t seen any 04`s other than STis, though. You ever see a bike out with bright green and black poka dot fur on it, give it a wave or honk

You ever see a bike out with bright green and black poka dot fur on it, give it a wave or honk
    Haha, I'll be sure to do that.

Hmm havent seen the blue wrx in cranberry, Im up there a good bit, but I'll be sure to be on the lookout. Where you from specifically, speedkills?
    99 Cutlass - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone

Originally posted by jdillen
    Haha, I'll be sure to do that.

Hmm havent seen the blue wrx in cranberry, Im up there a good bit, but I'll be sure to be on the lookout. Where you from specifically, speedkills?
    Zelienople... Be going to Florida in a month though for school.

Lawnboy. Do you live near Houston, PA and drive a Black Subie that spells USA on the trunk?
    Go fast...

2002 WRX PLATINUM SILVER
    SHORT THROW SHIFTER
    TURBO GAUGE
    WING
    ALL THE REST IS FILLING.....

jdillen:

I used to have a Black GSR. Loved that car. Terrible in snow
    The WRX is your next logical step in great cars with the burg winters.
    Go fast...

2002 WRX PLATINUM SILVER
    SHORT THROW SHIFTER
    TURBO GAUGE
    WING
    ALL THE REST IS FILLING.....

I used to have a Black GSR. Loved that car. Terrible in snow
    Agreed. Im about to order some tires to go on my stock wheels for the winter season. Hopefully she'll be up to this years winter storms. I want a wrx bad (esp. knowing its snow-go capabilities), but it'll be atleast until Im out of school and have a good paying job.
    99 Cutlass - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.