South Jersey Meet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on South Jersey Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Before it gets unbearably cold, some of us were thinking of having a meet. The time/date/place are all still unknown ...

South Jersey Meet

Before it gets unbearably cold, some of us were thinking of having a meet. The time/date/place are all still unknown but reply here so we can get an idea of who would be interested.

Who did I run into on rt 130(in Florence/Burl. Township) today driving a black rex with the STi scoop? You said you were on the boards. Sorry if I was driving like an arshole but I was in a hurry. Thanks for letting me jump in front of you though

OFFICIAL EDIT: Time and date...
    Time: 12:00 Noon
    Place: 1303 Union Landing Rd.
    Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Much thanks to Frank and the Autospeed crew for providing a place to meet up
    Last edited by Shamr0ck; 11-12-2003 at 02:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    see PlatinumWRX's thread, which is stickied.

Yeah I do read the stickies. Im trying to organize a smaller, more local meet since there are quite a few of us who live closer together.

Well ill throw this option out there, we could have the meet at AutoSpeed, its right off of 130 in cinnaminson, Behind the new Wal-mart. ill check with Mark, but if you guys want to it would most likely be ok.

Frank
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

Yeah you're the guy I met at Wawa a few months back.
    Meeting at the shop sounds pretty cool to me. You guys wouldn't happen to have an AWD dyno and a tuner would you

They have a wideband and a nice stretch of road. I'm down for an AutoSpeed meet.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

Sounds good to me! I'm in.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Just talked with Mark (the owner) and i got an ok at the shop, im gonna talk to him more about it when i get to the shop at like 7ish, and i will reply later to give everyone a definate.

Frank

Mods

Awesome! A meet at the AutoSpeed Shop would be perfect! I could also pick up a front bumper trim while I'm there ...
    '04 WRB WRX Sedan

Hey I would be down to take a ride since you guys made the trip out here once...too bad my fellow S.I. WRX owners are dropping like flies...one just drove through a puddle and sucked water into the engine and one got into an accident
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Wasnt feeling well last night, so i was in bed by 8pm and didnt talk with Mark again.

But we are at the shop from 10am-5pm normally anyway so let me know what time you guys want to meet up. I will talk to mark in the next few hours and make sure everything is ok with him.

Frank

Mods

Sat. Nov. 15th

Ok, just got off the phone with Mark.

Here is the deal
    It is fine if we have the meet at AutoSpeed. We will not have anything planned since its kinda last minute and it wasnt our idea. But we are more than welcome to gather there and use the parking lot, bathroom etc. We can show you guys around the shop and what we have goin on. All products are in stock for anyone that is interested and most likely we will have some sort of install for that day, so i wont be able to spend 100% of my time with you, but it should be good anyway.

Like i said we will be there from 10am-5pm, let me know what time u guys want to meet up so it isnt just random people at random times.

Heres the Address:
    1303 Union Landing Rd.
    Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Directions:

From 130 South: Go south until you come to a light with Triboro Pontiac dealership, Taylor's Lane, get into right lane. Go straight through the light, You will make a right onto Union landing Rd., just before the Wal-Mart Shopping center. Follow the road about one half of a mile, the road will start to bend to the left and we are the First brown building on the left.
    From 130 North:
    From 130 North: Go north, once you pass the Wal-mart shopping center you will need to be in the right lane and take the jug handle before the light, in order to u-turn onto 130 south. You will then get into the right lane and make your first right onto Union Landing Rd., just before the Wal-Mart. and follow the directions above from there.

call me if you get lost.
    Frank
    856-466-1844

If anyone needs better directions from anywhere email me and i will help you out.
    Frank@autospeedperformance.com
    Last edited by AMFWRX; 11-06-2003 at 06:46 PM.

Mods

Umm.... I'm not seeing a date anywhere. Am I missing it?

BTW, I can give a hand with installing the basic stuff, I'm just no good with transmissions.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

edited it

Mods

Anyone got any ideas for a time?
    I can be there any time.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast