UNYSOC meet, Saturday at 2:30pm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on UNYSOC meet, Saturday at 2:30pm within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; There is going to be a small Upstate NY Subaru Owner's Club meet on THIS saturday, at Crossgates mall in ...

UNYSOC meet, Saturday at 2:30pm

There is going to be a small Upstate NY Subaru Owner's Club meet on THIS saturday, at Crossgates mall in Albany, in the Hooters/****'s parking lot (Same spot it was last time) and PROBABLY move again over to the empty parking lot DIRECTLY across the street like we were in last time.
    After that, a bite to eat at Olive Garden, and maybe a drive? (Bring your talk-a-bouts!)

Anyone and everyone welcome, of course.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Those talk-abouts RULE! I will be down if I can switch schedules with someone at work!
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

GXX
    i think i'll be able to make it later in the day. any further details on where you guys/gals going?
    w00t!

WHHHAZZZZUUUPPPP!?!?!
    ok, I will definately be there at roughly 245-3pm (i switched with my coworker)
    Olive Garden AND THEN a drive?!?!?! hmmm
    lemme think....Waiter, can I get a chicken salad?
    TALKABOUTS OWN JOO!
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!

Re: UNYSOC meet, Saturday at 2:30pm

Originally posted by Trailboss

Anyone and everyone welcome, of course.
    Just as long as you own a Subaru. If not, Trail and I put you arse in a headlock!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!

You bastards!!! I don't think I am going to be back from Cali by that time ... FINE!

I think you all are jealous of my one of a kind black painted rims .

(now you know who i am)

Jay~

the olive garden wasn't the place we were going to eat, but if that's what people want let me know and i can call them on sat. ~nick

Looks like I may just make it on time w00t!

Jay~

Originally posted by SubaruWRX2k4
    Looks like I may just make it on time w00t!

Jay~
    is your car in albany jay? what time u getting in? ~nick

Post Saturday Meet update

Update: No specific place set for food yet. If our party isn't that big, we probably could stuff into Hooters.

Food plans are still open

As for a drive.....who knows. It'll be nice to do a little drive afterwards, we'll see.

This time, I'm bring a companion, since I heard there will be other females this time around. Hehe, she loves WRXs.

Question: Do we want to meet in that empty parking lot across the street, or in the original location?

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Re: Saturday Meet update

Update: No specific place set for food yet. If our party isn't that big, we probably could stuff into Hooters.

Food plans are still open

As for a drive.....who knows. It'll be nice to do a little drive afterwards, we'll see.

This time, I'm bring a companion, since I heard there will be other females this time around. Hehe, she loves WRXs.

Question: Do we want to meet in that empty parking lot across the street, or in the original location?

-Josh
    josh, olive garden works for me. because there will be women, hooters is out. i know my g/f and matts g/f won't go there. i'll add u plus 1 to the list. we will meet in the first lot we started at last time...hence, the back of the hooters lot. i was thinking just ruby tuesdays, but i know a lot of people would love the olive garden again so we'll do that.

so, plan is to meet in the hooters lot at 2:30 and be to olive garden by 3:00-3:15. like i said in the e-mail to the club, i'll be there earlier to shop w/ my g/f, so if anyone wants to meet up earlier let me know and we can meet in the mall or in the lot. ~nick

Re: Re: Saturday Meet update

Originally posted by STILYN SUBY
    josh, olive garden works for me. because there will be women, hooters is out. i know my g/f and matts g/f won't go there. i'll add u plus 1 to the list. we will meet in the first lot we started at last time...hence, the back of the hooters lot. i was thinking just ruby tuesdays, but i know a lot of people would love the olive garden again so we'll do that.

so, plan is to meet in the hooters lot at 2:30 and be to olive garden by 3:00-3:15. like i said in the e-mail to the club, i'll be there earlier to shop w/ my g/f, so if anyone wants to meet up earlier let me know and we can meet in the mall or in the lot. ~nick
    Josh, tell her to bring a friend, if she likes WAGONS, BABY!
    Hooters is OUT?!?! maaaaaaan.
    If I come around 3ish (I'm HOPING I get out by 2pm) and don't see your beautiful rides, I will assume that you are the O Garden.
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!

I can't make it this weekend. Family emergency came up. Sorry.

I can't make it this weekend. Family emergency came up. Sorry.

i hope everything is ok josh. keep us posted. ~nick

just kidding im coming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast