Subaru WRX Forum banner

Roll call / Mailing list (PLEASE POST)

67K views 502 replies 450 participants last post by  TheNAC 
#1 ·
If you live in a Mid-Atlantic state, please post here with your name, town, and email address. I want to try to start organizing some track meets, rallies, etc. for our region. We need to improve information flow between regional people. This will create a mailing list, so we can keep in touch.

Jim Nelson
Langhorne, PA
PlatinumWRX@worldnet.att.net

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tom McCauley
tommccauley@usahotmail.com
Reston, VA- about 20 miles outside DC

FYI- Modifications- some are coming

Turbo XS BOV
Blitz DD timer
AEM CAI
ICW (heavy!) 17 in w/ Pilot sports 215/45/17
Greddy Trust MBC- set at 16.2 (1.1bar)
Anti-lift kit
short-throw shifter
GFB underdrive pulleys
MRT down-pipe w/ cat
MRT top-mount w/ home-made water spray.

EDIT: SIZE=1, Why? -Jim

#45 ·
Holy Shizz-nit!

John
Swedesboro, NJ
work in Wilmington, DE

I've had the car 3 days, and I'm in pain from all the smiling I've been doing. For perspective, my car for the last 8 years has been a P.O.S. Dodge Neon with well over 100k miles, no radio or A/C, loads of wind noise, and numerous rattles. I am NOT very mechanically inclined and only learned what "up pipes" are from this board; filling the washer fluid was as hands on as I've gotten so far. Seriously, do you guys remember the sheer joy of your first few days? It's unreal. I feel like a 12 year old. I guess this is what all the fuss is about. I almost feel guilty that I'm driving such an awesome car for under $22k.

To all who contribute to this board, thanks. I've learned a lot just by reading over the past few weeks. My first "mod" is going to be a roof rack for my bikes, but then I can easily see myself sliding into the addiction of speed...;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.